Welcome to Kugli.com!
New to Kugli.com?
* Create Member Account!
Already a Member?
* North Delhi
* Gautam Buddha Nagar
* United States
* New York
* Los Angeles
* New York City
* Kuwait City
* Al Ahmadi
* Abu Halifa
Solid stone and brick house only 2699
Date & Time Listed: 2011-10-07 12:42:04 (GMT)
The property represents an old 2-storey house with 4 rooms with total living area of 70 sq.m. and plot size – 730 sq.m..
The house comprises of:
- Ground level with height 2 m – a corridor (4 x 2 m), one room )3,50 x 3,50 m) and another room with a door to the garden;
- Upper level with height 2,40 m – a corridor (3,70 x 2 m), one bedroom (3,90 x 3,70 m), living-room (4 x 3,70 m), closet (2 x 2,30).
The house boasts of its solid structure and could be easily renovated and converted into a lovely home.
There is a pine-forest behind the house.
The property is situated in the center of the village, next to a coffee shop, bus stop, library, church and post office.
Historical facts: The village is situated in a semi-mountainous area around 450 m above sea level. It is surrounded by hills and forests, there are 3 fishing lakes near-by and a small river that crosses the village.
For the first time the village was mentioned in 1524 in Ottoman-Turkish tax register.In the first years after the Russian-Turkish War of 1877-1878 started the emigration of Turks from the village to the Ottoman empire, selling off their properties. In their place, began the settlement of Bulgarians, originally from the neighboring villages Voditsa, and in 1889 settled 11 families from the villages near Veliko Tarnovo. A little later, families coming from Balkan villages and hamlets settled in the area. In 1898 the village had already 95 Bulgarian and 8 Turkish houses. The first Bulgarian school opened in 1881 as its own building it acquired in 1889.
Location: The village is situated 15 miles west of Popovo town, near the main road to Veliko Tarnovo.
Varna International airport – 170 miles.
27 miles to Veliko Tarnovo
Number of Bedrooms: 2
Number of Bathrooms: 0
bargain property in Bulgaria, cheap properties in Bulgaria, Investment in Bulgaria
More Ads Posted by Member
Contact Ad Poster by E-Mail
* Deal Locally with persons you can meet face to face - this is the most important tip!
* Avoid Sending Funds with Western Union, Moneygram or and other similar service
* Kugli.com is not an Escrow service, we are not involved in any transaction between our members.
* Popovo - Real Estate Classified Ads
* Turgovishte, Bulgaria - Real Estate Classified Ads
* Bulgaria - Real Estate Classified Ads
* Popovo - Houses for Sale Classified Ads
* Turgovishte, Bulgaria - Houses for Sale Classified Ads
* Bulgaria - Houses for Sale Classified Ads