Welcome to Kugli.com!
New to Kugli.com?
* Create Member Account!
Already a Member?
* North Delhi
* Gautam Buddha Nagar
* United States
* New York
* Los Angeles
* New York City
* Kuwait City
* Al Ahmadi
* Abu Halifa
Sozopol, waterfront, Complex, 77 houses
Date & Time Listed: 2014-02-13 01:02:16 (GMT)
Waterfront, First line, Sea view ! 77 houses.
The Complex was designed as a replica of the ancient town Sozopol. Houses in the complex are detached and semi-detached. We built them with top-quality construction materials, to guarantee excellence, comfort and generous space. Most of the houses are with panoramic sea views.
- Individual houses are 21, with living area from 365 to 500 m2 and a private garden.
- The semi-detached houses are 56, with 1 or 2 bedrooms, and living area from 100 to 180 sq. m, or with 3 bedrooms from 180 to 200 m2. Semi-detached houses are available with finishing materials of highest quality, various in color and design.
- Houses in the complex vary in type, variations are 8.
The interior solutions are a natural complement of the top quality exterior materials. Floors in the bedrooms are pine flooring, stairs railings are secured with solid wood. Air conditions from Toshiba.
The compositional solution is in conformity with the specific characteristics of the plot.
The landscape is in harmony with the specific architectural style, there are spacious green areas, blooming plants and elegant details.
Venetian Masters discovered the qualities of larch wood and used it for constructing the supporting pillars of Venetian houses. Resinous and resistant to moisture, larch more than three centuries holds unique Venetian houses above water. The 77 houses are externally paneled with larch, the material is aging naturally and over time becomes soft-brown in color. The special stone gathered in woods used for external paneling contributes to the authentic architectural style. Facade and insulation systems from Alsecco.
Streets in the complex are spacious and green. Each property goes with a parking lot which is included in the price. Individual properties go with 2 parking lots.
A convenient parking for guests of the complex is located at the entrance.
- Archaeologist found monuments of great cultural value - mounds № 9 and 10 – which are part of the archaeological monument "Kolokita Necropolis."
The mounds are currently fully preserved and exhibited for owners and guests to visit and explore. History tells us that thousands of years ago, local people believed Kolokita cape was a sacred place, and only noble rulers of the city had the privilege to step into their eternal path there.
The energy of the place is overwhelming, the silence of the rocks is distorted only by the whisper of the waves, and the sun shining upon enlights and melts the boundaries of time.
Old City Estates - Property Experts, Waterfront Enthusiasts! +359879031292
Number of Bedrooms: 2
Number of Bathrooms: 2
Price: 260,000.00 EUR
waterfront, Sozopol, Bulgaria, black sea, eurpope, beaches
For more details about this listing please click here to access the webpage provided by listing owner.
More Ads Posted by Member
Contact Ad Poster by E-Mail
* Deal Locally with persons you can meet face to face - this is the most important tip!
* Avoid Sending Funds with Western Union, Moneygram or and other similar service
* Kugli.com is not an Escrow service, we are not involved in any transaction between our members.
* Sozopol - Real Estate Classified Ads
* Burgas, Bulgaria - Real Estate Classified Ads
* Bulgaria - Real Estate Classified Ads
* Sozopol - Houses for Sale Classified Ads
* Burgas, Bulgaria - Houses for Sale Classified Ads
* Bulgaria - Houses for Sale Classified Ads