Welcome to Kugli.com!
New to Kugli.com?
* Create Member Account!
Already a Member?
* North Delhi
* Gautam Buddha Nagar
* United States
* New York
* Los Angeles
* New York City
* Makati City
* Pasig City
* Cebu City
* Quezon City
* Taguig City
* Mandaluyong City
Delhi Pollution Committee (DPCC) consent certificate
Date & Time Listed: 2022-07-31 14:12:39 (GMT)
What are the categories of industrial activity?
As per Delhi pollution Control Committee, industries are classified in four categories, all the categories have different mode of operating and capacity to generate trade effluent/emission, with the most polluting industries being classified as 'Red,' and the moderately polluting units being classified as 'Orange.' Industries with a low emission load have been classified as 'Green,' whereas those that run without polluting the environment have been classified as 'White.' Environmental clearance has been waived for the newly created "White" group of industries.
What are documents required for DPCC Certificate/NOC
Pan card and UID of Authorized Person
Pan card of unit (Except Proprietorship)
Certificate of incorporation
Rent Agreement or Property Paper
Letter of investment certified by CA
MCD license (if any)
Procedure for online application for DPCC Consent Certificate/NOC
Price: 1,000.00 HKD
Pan card and UID of Authorized Person, Certificate of incorporation, Rent Agreement or Property Paper, Electricity Bill, Layout Plan, Inspection will be conducted by DPCC
More Ads Posted by Member
Contact Ad Poster by E-Mail
* Deal Locally with persons you can meet face to face - this is the most important tip!
* Avoid Sending Funds with Western Union, Moneygram or and other similar service
* Kugli.com is not an Escrow service, we are not involved in any transaction between our members.
* Aligarh - Services Classified Ads
* Uttar Pradesh, India - Services Classified Ads
* India - Services Classified Ads
* Aligarh - Legal Classified Ads
* Uttar Pradesh, India - Legal Classified Ads
* India - Legal Classified Ads