Welcome to Kugli.com!
New to Kugli.com?
* Create Member Account!
Already a Member?
* North Delhi
* Gautam Buddha Nagar
* United States
* New York
* Los Angeles
* New York City
* Makati City
* Pasig City
* Cebu City
* Quezon City
* Taguig City
* Mandaluyong City
Folui Fish Curry Fish Recipe Bengali Cooking Tips and Benefits
Date & Time Listed: 2022-07-30 06:27:04 (GMT)
We bring to you the best of Bengal. Here are some traditional recipes that you'll absolutely love:
1. Dimer Dhokar Dalna and Luchi
A common Bengali dish of steamed cakes made with eggs, potatoes and spices and simmered in an aromatic curry.
2. Bhapa Aloo
The humble potato tossed in local flavors of panchphoron, coconut paste and mustard oil. Simple yet satisfying!
3. Chingri Malai Curry
Palatable prawns are cooked in hot spices and then bathed in the creamy flavor of coconut milk. Chingri refers to the river prawns.
4. Sorsebata Ilish Mach
'Hilsa' fish is the highlight of the local cuisine. The fish is marinated with turmeric and delicately simmered in a mustard-poppy seed paste along with the five-spice mix (panchphoron).
Price: 1.00 INR
tasty food, veg meal, non veg dish, breakfast, lunch, dinner
For more details about this listing please click here to access the webpage provided by listing owner.
More Ads Posted by Member
Contact Ad Poster by E-Mail
* Deal Locally with persons you can meet face to face - this is the most important tip!
* Avoid Sending Funds with Western Union, Moneygram or and other similar service
* Kugli.com is not an Escrow service, we are not involved in any transaction between our members.
* Kolkata - Services Classified Ads
* West Bengal, India - Services Classified Ads
* India - Services Classified Ads
* Kolkata - Other Classified Ads
* West Bengal, India - Other Classified Ads
* India - Other Classified Ads