Welcome to Kugli.com!
New to Kugli.com?
* Create Member Account!
Already a Member?
* North Delhi
* Gautam Buddha Nagar
* United States
* New York
* Los Angeles
* New York City
* Kuwait City
* Al Ahmadi
* Abu Halifa
Block prints and their history
Date & Time Listed: 2021-10-18 10:34:24 (GMT)
India takes pride in its block prints - the craft of dying and coloring fabric with wooden blocks has evolved over generations.
The popular Dabu print from Rajasthan, made by mud printing techniques, or the geometric Ajrakh print from Gujarat, each block print is a symbol of the country's vast heritage and rich culture.
Indian block-printed fabrics are among the largest importers and exporters worldwide.
Being one of the oldest forms of art, it has numerous varieties of using it. When we compare other forms of printing techniques, we can simply observe that they involve acid, special screens as well as stencils to craft an image.
All this seems intimidating thus, the best one is block printing which simply involves creating a stamp that is required to press onto paper, cloth, or another material using ink.
Price: 1,500.00 INR
womenfashion, indianwear, ethnicwear, clothes
More Ads Posted by Member
Contact Ad Poster by E-Mail
* Deal Locally with persons you can meet face to face - this is the most important tip!
* Avoid Sending Funds with Western Union, Moneygram or and other similar service
* Kugli.com is not an Escrow service, we are not involved in any transaction between our members.
* Jaipur - Sell & Buy Classified Ads
* Rajasthan, India - Sell & Buy Classified Ads
* India - Sell & Buy Classified Ads
* Jaipur - Clothes & Fashion Classified Ads
* Rajasthan, India - Clothes & Fashion Classified Ads
* India - Clothes & Fashion Classified Ads