Welcome to Kugli.com!
New to Kugli.com?
* Create Member Account!
Already a Member?
* North Delhi
* Gautam Buddha Nagar
* United States
* New York
* Los Angeles
* New York City
* Kuwait City
* Al Ahmadi
* Abu Halifa
How To Set Up Your Netgear Wndr4500 Router?
Date & Time Listed: 2021-09-21 06:10:21 (GMT)
Disconnect any cables connected to the computer and switch on the modem first. Connect one end of an Ethernet cable to the modem and the other end into the internet port of the router. Connect the router to the computer by plugging one end of an Ethernet cable to the computer’s LAN port and the other to any of the Ethernet ports of the router. Switch on the router and ensure that the power lamp is on. Perform a Netgear login by connecting your Netgear router wndr4500 to the computer and open a web browser. Enter routerlogin. com or 192.168.1.1 on the browser’s address bar and hit enter. Enter the default router login username and password. You will find these details at the back or bottom of the router.
For more details about this listing please click here to access the webpage provided by listing owner.
More Ads Posted by Member
Contact Ad Poster by E-Mail
* Deal Locally with persons you can meet face to face - this is the most important tip!
* Avoid Sending Funds with Western Union, Moneygram or and other similar service
* Kugli.com is not an Escrow service, we are not involved in any transaction between our members.
* Anthony - Services Classified Ads
* Florida, United States - Services Classified Ads
* United States - Services Classified Ads
* Anthony - Other Classified Ads
* Florida, United States - Other Classified Ads
* United States - Other Classified Ads