Welcome to Kugli.com!
New to Kugli.com?
* Create Member Account!
Already a Member?
* North Delhi
* Gautam Buddha Nagar
* United States
* New York
* Los Angeles
* New York City
* Kuwait City
* Al Ahmadi
* Abu Halifa
How do I remove my profile picture on Facebook Lite?
Date & Time Listed: 2021-07-09 11:53:32 (GMT)
Profile pictures are set to public by default, meaning anyone can click on them for a larger version. Your profile picture makes your account look aesthetically pleasing. However, if you want to remove profile picture on Facebook Lite, you can easily do so by following the steps mentioned here. On your profile page, you need to click on your profile picture, followed by Options located below the photo, and then click on Delete this photo. You will see a box asking you to confirm that you want to delete this picture. Click the blue Confirm button if you want to proceed. The method is exactly the same for the cover photo – click on your cover photo, and you will find Options and Delete this photo once again. For more details such as How to remove someone from Messenger, how to upload full size profile picture on Facebook, you can visit our blogs.
For more details about this listing please click here to access the webpage provided by listing owner.
More Ads Posted by Member
Contact Ad Poster by E-Mail
* Deal Locally with persons you can meet face to face - this is the most important tip!
* Avoid Sending Funds with Western Union, Moneygram or and other similar service
* Kugli.com is not an Escrow service, we are not involved in any transaction between our members.
* Alamo - Services Classified Ads
* California, United States - Services Classified Ads
* United States - Services Classified Ads
* Alamo - Other Classified Ads
* California, United States - Other Classified Ads
* United States - Other Classified Ads