Welcome to Kugli.com!
New to Kugli.com?
* Create Member Account!
Already a Member?
* North Delhi
* Gautam Buddha Nagar
* United States
* New York
* Los Angeles
* New York City
* Kuwait City
* Al Ahmadi
* Abu Halifa
Building Plot In Plaka, Greece (ref. 41457164)
Date & Time Listed: 2021-03-25 10:42:58 (GMT)
This seaside plot of land is nicely positioned in the established elite tourist region of Plaka, Elounda.
The area is one of the most popular areas in Greece partly due to the best seller aEUR;oeThe IslandaEUR; by Victoria Hislop and most importantly due to its unique beauty and character.
The once horrifying leper colony of Spinalonga with its spectacular Venetian fortresses is visible from this plot of land offering a clear view to the past.
The land has the planning permission for aA house or houses of up to 230sq meters, built on one or two floors, plus basement and attic. Enough of space would be left for swimming pool(s), open and covered verandas and terraces, garden areas, parking space etc.
It has good road access and all services (electricity supply, water supply, phone lines and broadband internet) are on site.
Closest destinations other than Plaka (short walk) are:
* The elite holiday resort of Elounda(5 min drive).
* The cosmopolitan seaside town of Agios Nikolaos(15 min drive)
* Dozens of great beaches and stunning mountain walks.
* Sites of history and mythology.
* Sports, activities and leisure
The international airport of Heraklion is about an hours drive from Plaka.
Elounda was a small fishing town on the Mirabello Bay, on the island of Crete.
Although fishing is still a large part of life in this very picturesque area, tourism has taken over as the main industry of Elounda. It is part of the municipality Agios Nikolaos.
It is popular with European tourists and has many hotels including several 5*hotels.
Elounda is also the closest town to the famous historic site of Spinalonga.
Agios Nikolaos is the capital of the county Lasithi and is located at the Mirabello Bay, north-east Crete, only 40 mins away from the international airport of Heraklion.
Geographically the town is well protected from strong winds allowing sea sports and swimming nearly all year round.
Although Agios Nikolaos has a population of less than 20,000 it has a several banks, supermarkets, shops of every kind, doctors, a modern hospital of high standard, public swimming pool and tennis courts, yacht marina, harbour, cinema, theatre, gyms, a 9-hole golf course, schools ranging from nurseries to 6-level high school and generally all the amenities you would expect to find in a modern European town.
The microclimate is one of the best in Greece and the moderate temperatures rarely exceed 30c in summer or fall below 15c in wintertime. This wonderful dry climate together with the natural beauty of the area has attracted most of the high class hotels of Greece to operate here.
The criminality rate is of the lowest in Europe.
This property is a Building Plot for sale.
Price: 150,000.00 EUR
More Ads Posted by Member
Contact Ad Poster by E-Mail
* Deal Locally with persons you can meet face to face - this is the most important tip!
* Avoid Sending Funds with Western Union, Moneygram or and other similar service
* Kugli.com is not an Escrow service, we are not involved in any transaction between our members.
* Nomos Lasithiou - Real Estate Classified Ads
* Crete, Greece - Real Estate Classified Ads
* Greece - Real Estate Classified Ads
* Nomos Lasithiou - Land for Development Classified Ads
* Crete, Greece - Land for Development Classified Ads
* Greece - Land for Development Classified Ads