Welcome to Kugli.com!
New to Kugli.com?
* Create Member Account!
Already a Member?
* North Delhi
* Gautam Buddha Nagar
* United States
* New York
* Los Angeles
* New York City
* Kuwait City
* Al Ahmadi
* Abu Halifa
3 Bedroom Villa In Chlorakas, Cyprus (ref. 40515477)
Date & Time Listed: 2021-03-25 10:38:34 (GMT)
Three Bedroom Villa For Sale Located In Chloraka - Title Deeds (New Build Process)
Perfectly situated on the edge of the exuberant Chloraka foot hills, these stunning villas offer its residents the ultimate setting of modern living with a cosy congenial feel and within walking distance to the resounding Mediterranean Sea and local amenities.
Spread over a small but spacious development, these 3 bedroom properties provide its inhabitants with all the comforts of an exemplary holiday or permanent home. Finished off with the finest interior and exterior designs, giving its residents the perfect opportunity to tailor their new home according to their tastes and desires.
- 3 double bedrooms with fitted wardrobes
- Master bedroom with ensuite
- Open plan living - lounge - dining - kitchen area
- Italian designed kitchen with modern appliances and granite worktops
- Family bathroom
- Guest W/C
- Provisions for air conditioning and central heating
- Double glazing floor to ceiling windows and sliding doors
- Covered private parking
- Optional private swimming area
- Private glass balconies and sky decks
- Roof gardens with sea views
- Relaxing private gardens and courtyards
- Covered areas 150 m²
- Plot sizes 210 m² - 350 m²
- 3 minutes to the nearest beach
- 10 minutes to Paphos Harbour with its wide selection of restaurants, bars and amenities
- 12 minutes to the nearest golf course
- 26 minutes to Paphos International Airport
- Suitable for Cyprus Permanent Residency - fast track
- Subject to VAT
Chloraka is located 3 km north of Paphos Town and borders the tourist area known as the Tomb of the Kings. It is also home to Akritas Chloraka, a Cypriot Second Division football team. There are many hotels, restaurants and bars in this village which runs along the coast road from Paphos Town to Coral Bay. Chloraka’s location was put on the map in March 1998 when the cargo ship Demetrios II ran aground in heavy seas, the vessel is easily visible and has now become quite a focal point.
This property is a Villa for sale.
Number of Bedrooms: 3
Number of Bathrooms: 2
Price: 369,000.00 EUR
More Ads Posted by Member
Contact Ad Poster by E-Mail
* Deal Locally with persons you can meet face to face - this is the most important tip!
* Avoid Sending Funds with Western Union, Moneygram or and other similar service
* Kugli.com is not an Escrow service, we are not involved in any transaction between our members.
* Chlorakas - Real Estate Classified Ads
* Paphos, Cyprus - Real Estate Classified Ads
* Cyprus - Real Estate Classified Ads
* Chlorakas - Villas for Sale Classified Ads
* Paphos, Cyprus - Villas for Sale Classified Ads
* Cyprus - Villas for Sale Classified Ads