Welcome to Kugli.com!
New to Kugli.com?
* Create Member Account!
Already a Member?
* North Delhi
* Gautam Buddha Nagar
* United States
* New York
* Los Angeles
* New York City
* Kuwait City
* Al Ahmadi
* Abu Halifa
3 Bedroom Apartment In Agios Athanasios, Cyprus (ref. 39971071)
Date & Time Listed: 2021-03-25 10:36:58 (GMT)
Three Bedroom Penthouse Located In Agios Athanasios, Limassol - Title Deeds (New Build Process)
The apartment building has only 5 apartments. This high end luxury penthouse is located in one of the most prestigious areas in Limassol, The development offers tranquil views of the south coast to the untouched areas surrounding this splendid village, offering outstanding choice of apartments all designed with comfort and luxury in mind. A beautiful 30 to 50 minutes drive through the picturesque villages with their excellent small wineries directing you to the renowned Troodos Ski Resort.
- 3 bedrooms with fitted wardrobes
- En suite to master bedroom
- Family bathroom
- Open plan living – dining – kitchen
- Landscaped areas surrounding the building
- Parking space
- Communal area 24 m²
- Uncovered veranda 110 m²
- Internal area 123 m²
- Total area 257 m²
- 2 Minutes to local amenities
- 5 Minutes access to highway
- 8 minutes to beach
- 10 Minutes to St. Raphael Marina
- 15 Minutes to Limassol Marina
- 18 Minutes to Limassol Harbour
- 10 minutes to Limassol town center
- 10 minutes to wineries
- 25 minutes to golf course
- 50 minutes to Pafos international airport
- 50 minutes Larnaca International Airport
- 50 minutes to Troodos Mountains and ski resort
- Suitable for Cyprus permanent residency - Fast Track
- Title Deeds (New Build Process)
- Subject to VAT
Agios Athanasios is a municipality in the Limassol province and it is built 3 kilometres northeast of the city, in a small valley with hills.
The Municipality of Agios Athanasios today (2018) is considered to be one of the most developed areas of Limassol. The history of the village dates back to the early Modern Greek times. Early in the middle of the century it was a small rural community that evolved into a small village with 400 inhabitants. Since the Turkish invasion of 1974, the population has more than doubled, creating two refugee settlements that host around 6,000 refugees. In 1986 the village was declared a municipality. Today, the Municipality of Agios Athanasios combines the advantages of the old traditional village and the comforts of a modern city. Today's population reaches 13000 inhabitants. The then small rural community of Agios Athanasios had poor agricultural production since the territory of the area was barren and rocky. Nevertheless, the inhabitants were confined to agriculture and, above all, livestock farming. The farmers of the village were mainly grains and carobs. The livestock farmers had flocks of goats and sheep. Additionally, some residents were engaged in the work of plastering stonework and the well-known stone matzagana, which was used to build homes and churches, others with the construction of lime and others were woodcutters and provided the city of Limassol with firewood. Today, the municipality of Agios Athanasios is no stranger to huge buildings, industrial tourism and economic development. There is an industrial zone in the area where more than 110 industrial units with a workforce of more than 2500 are in operation. On the south-eastern side of the municipality, there is a coastal area where there are hotel units, tourist apartments and many tourist and other businesses, services, shopping centres.
Additionally the municipality of Agios Athanasios has leisure centres, restaurants, banks, shops, two kindergartens, three schools of primary education, two high schools, a high school, a municipal mansion and a cultural centre.
In the centre of Agios Athanasios dominates the new church of Agios Minas, built in 1900, as evidenced by a relative slab inside the temple. It is a stone-built church. The old church of Agios Athanasios and Kyrillos, built in the 17th century, is built in the square of the village. This is a chapel with hagiographies.
Finally, there is also the church of Agios Athanasios and the monastery of the Holy Monastery of Sfaglaziotissa.
Among the remarkable sights of the village is the cultural centre, which is a traditional building of more than 100 years, whose rehabilitation was completed a year ago and it is used for weddings, exhibitions, lectures, etc.
In addition, the old houses of the village, which mingle with the modern houses, are built with stone of the area, the well-known mitchangana as well as the fountain of Sfaglaziotissa.
This property is a Apartment for sale.
Number of Bedrooms: 3
Number of Bathrooms: 2
Price: 435,000.00 EUR
More Ads Posted by Member
Contact Ad Poster by E-Mail
* Deal Locally with persons you can meet face to face - this is the most important tip!
* Avoid Sending Funds with Western Union, Moneygram or and other similar service
* Kugli.com is not an Escrow service, we are not involved in any transaction between our members.
* Agios Athanasios - Real Estate Classified Ads
* Limassol, Cyprus - Real Estate Classified Ads
* Cyprus - Real Estate Classified Ads
* Agios Athanasios - Apartments for Sale Classified Ads
* Limassol, Cyprus - Apartments for Sale Classified Ads
* Cyprus - Apartments for Sale Classified Ads