Welcome to Kugli.com!
New to Kugli.com?
* Create Member Account!
Already a Member?
* North Delhi
* Gautam Buddha Nagar
* United States
* New York
* Los Angeles
* New York City
* Kuwait City
* Al Ahmadi
* Abu Halifa
10 Bedroom Development In Pano Lefkara, Cyprus (ref. 36980494)
Date & Time Listed: 2021-03-25 10:16:38 (GMT)
Block of Eight Apartments For Sale in Layia Larnaca with Title Deeds
Set in a scenic village with amazing views, this project offers a potential business opportunity and investment as it provides the following fully furnished apartments.
PRICE REDUCTION: was EUR; 870.000
- 2 x Studio Apartments
- 4 x One bedroom apartments
- 2 x two Bedroom Apartments
- Also with the opportunity on the ground floor to convert the store area and summer kitchen area into a further two apartments.
- Eight bedrooms with balcony or veranda
- Open plan living, dining area, and kitchen
- Bathroom each apartment has own bathroom
- Air conditioning
- Ceiling fans
- Fully equipped kitchens with plates and utensils
- Plot 316 m²
- 10 minutes to local shops and amenities
- 30 minutes to sea and beach
- 30 minutes to Larnaca International Airport
- 30 minutes to local golf course
- Suitable for Cyprus Permanent Residency
Lagia or Lageia is a village of the Larnaka Mountains. It is connected to the northwest with the village of Ora and to the east with the village of Vavla. According to the historian Nearchos Clerides, Lageia was named after the verb "Lagiazo" which means "calmness, relaxation, tranquillity". This name was attributed to the village due to the fact that Lageia offers a quiet life away from the harshness and noise of large villages and towns. Taking a walk in Lageia, you will be impressed by the architecture of the beautiful traditional houses are built on the sidewalks next to each other. To the southwest of the village dominates the wooded temple dedicated to the Dormition of the Mother of God, built in the 18th century. It is the only church in the province of Larnaka that is dedicated to the Dormition of the Mother of God. Layeia is also famous for the many well-scattered fountains with the most famous and as a symbol of the community the fountain of "Palaia Vrisi", built in 1709. This stone-built faucet is situated in a verdant wild landscape and access to it is made from a straight downhill alley.
This property is a Whole Development for sale.
Price: 750,000.00 EUR
More Ads Posted by Member
Contact Ad Poster by E-Mail
* Deal Locally with persons you can meet face to face - this is the most important tip!
* Avoid Sending Funds with Western Union, Moneygram or and other similar service
* Kugli.com is not an Escrow service, we are not involved in any transaction between our members.
* Pano Lefkara - Real Estate Classified Ads
* Larnaca, Cyprus - Real Estate Classified Ads
* Cyprus - Real Estate Classified Ads
* Pano Lefkara - Land for Development Classified Ads
* Larnaca, Cyprus - Land for Development Classified Ads
* Cyprus - Land for Development Classified Ads