Welcome to Kugli.com!
New to Kugli.com?
* Create Member Account!
Already a Member?
* North Delhi
* Gautam Buddha Nagar
* United States
* New York
* Los Angeles
* New York City
* Kuwait City
* Al Ahmadi
* Abu Halifa
Some Tips For Improving your Vocabulary For Writing Task 1 IELTS
Date & Time Listed: 2021-01-27 11:38:27 (GMT)
An important part of how to prepare for the IELTS at home is improving your vocabulary for Writing Task 1 IELTS responses. To crack the IELTS, you need to know how to describe statistics when writing your summary descriptions for Academic IELTS Writing Task 1 charts, graphs, maps, diagrams, and tables. Study these IELTS tips for vocabulary below to improve your Academic IELTS Writing score!
• You need to always paraphrase in IELTS Writing!
• Using the word “increase” in IELTS Task 1
• Comparing Numbers in IELTS Task 1
So, remember to practice using the above vocabulary in mock IELTS Writing tests. If you want to know more details about IELTS writing task 1 vocabulary, visit at Pela online site.
For more details about this listing please click here to access the webpage provided by listing owner.
More Ads Posted by Member
Contact Ad Poster by E-Mail
* Deal Locally with persons you can meet face to face - this is the most important tip!
* Avoid Sending Funds with Western Union, Moneygram or and other similar service
* Kugli.com is not an Escrow service, we are not involved in any transaction between our members.
* Portland - Services Classified Ads
* Oregon, United States - Services Classified Ads
* United States - Services Classified Ads
* Portland - Tutoring Classified Ads
* Oregon, United States - Tutoring Classified Ads
* United States - Tutoring Classified Ads