Welcome to Kugli.com!
New to Kugli.com?
* Create Member Account!
Already a Member?
* North Delhi
* Gautam Buddha Nagar
* United States
* New York
* Los Angeles
* New York City
* Kuwait City
* Al Ahmadi
* Abu Halifa
Mechanical & Non-Electrical Equipment Ignition Risk Assessment
Date & Time Listed: 2021-01-05 06:19:22 (GMT)
Non-electrical equipment is commonly used in the handling and processing of flammable liquids, gases and powders in process industries. Typical equipment includes fans, rotary airlocks, pumps, reactor agitators, screw conveyors, bucket elevators, etc. Such equipment items can generate sources of ignition for flammable atmospheres. Hazardous Area Classification traditionally only addresses the ignition hazard of electrical equipment and is used to manage selection and installation methods of electrical devices. However, mechanical equipment as mentioned above can cause frictional heat or frictional sparks during routine operation or due to equipment-upset conditions. To identify and to eliminate or to control these types of ignition sources, an analysis method that is described as a “Mechanical Equipment Ignition Risk Assessment” (MEIRA) can be used which is also called as Non-electrical Equipment Ignition Risk Assessment (NEIRA).
environmental testing, laboratory, air testing, wa
For more details about this listing please click here to access the webpage provided by listing owner.
More Ads Posted by Member
Contact Ad Poster by E-Mail
* Deal Locally with persons you can meet face to face - this is the most important tip!
* Avoid Sending Funds with Western Union, Moneygram or and other similar service
* Kugli.com is not an Escrow service, we are not involved in any transaction between our members.
* New Delhi - Services Classified Ads
* Delhi, India - Services Classified Ads
* India - Services Classified Ads
* New Delhi - Health Classified Ads
* Delhi, India - Health Classified Ads
* India - Health Classified Ads