Welcome to Kugli.com!
New to Kugli.com?
* Create Member Account!
Already a Member?
* North Delhi
* Gautam Buddha Nagar
* United States
* New York
* Los Angeles
* New York City
* Kuwait City
* Al Ahmadi
* Abu Halifa
Texture & surface photography
Date & Time Listed: 2020-12-18 07:07:52 (GMT)
Capturing the upholstery is a responsible and a serious job. One has to visually capture a fabric and express how it might feel physically. Images speak not only to your eyes but as many other senses as it can. More senses it affects, more closer to perfection it is. Beauty is in the details and only a home interior photographer holding expertise in home textile photography understands the art of capturing embroideries, prints, knits & weaves of a fabric.
Just like every other technical details, lighting is one of the crucial things in texture photography including color, composition & direction. An intricate fabric photography requires the right amount of subject to focus and right amount of ambiance to support the feel of the subject. Now a days, fabric photography are put into various use. Starting from product campaigns, they might be the only visual communication to the direct customers. In either case, the details have to be authentic enough to show the right feel of the fabric.
Texture Photography not only gives the viewer, realistic feel of it but it also makes it easier for them to relate to it. They get to feel the real essence of the product.
More Ads Posted by Member
Contact Ad Poster by E-Mail
* Deal Locally with persons you can meet face to face - this is the most important tip!
* Avoid Sending Funds with Western Union, Moneygram or and other similar service
* Kugli.com is not an Escrow service, we are not involved in any transaction between our members.
* Mumbai - Services Classified Ads
* Maharashtra, India - Services Classified Ads
* India - Services Classified Ads
* Mumbai - Photography Classified Ads
* Maharashtra, India - Photography Classified Ads
* India - Photography Classified Ads