Welcome to Kugli.com!
New to Kugli.com?
* Create Member Account!
Already a Member?
* North Delhi
* Gautam Buddha Nagar
* United States
* New York
* Los Angeles
* New York City
* Kuwait City
* Al Ahmadi
* Abu Halifa
1 Bedroom Apartment In Kato Polemidia, Cyprus (ref. 41464689)
Date & Time Listed: 2020-12-10 10:36:00 (GMT)
One Bedroom Apartment In Kato Polemidia, Limassol - Title Deeds (New Build Process)
This spacious 1 bedroom apartment is located in Kato Polemidia close to a wide range of amenities such as supermarkets, bakeries, private and public schools and a short drive to the bustling city centre of Limassol and the Limassol Marina. The perfect size of the complex is ideal to provide a high level of privacy and security.
- 1 bedrooms with fitted wardrobes
- Family bathroom
- Open plan living - dining - kitchen
- Luxury kitchen cabinets, wardrobes and doors
- Provision for air conditioning and heating
- Top quality finishing and materials
- Allocated parking
- Covered balcony from 12 to 15 m²
- Internal area 53 m²
- Un furnished
- Suitable for Cyprus Permanent Residency
- 2 minutes walk to the coffee shop
- 3 minutes walk to the school
- 3 minutes walk to green area
- 7 minutes walk to supermarket
- 8 minutes walk to the beach
- 50 minutes to Larnaca International Airport
- 50 minutes to Paphos International Airport
- Title Deeds (New Build Process)
- Subject to VAT
Limassol is Cyprus’ cosmopolitan capital, its most important business district and a vibrant modern playground. It is consistently ranked as one of the world’s leading cities for quality of life. Nowhere in Cyprus is there a richer mix of modern culture and fascinating heritage.
The city offers an active, vibrant and varied choice of restaurants, stylish cafes, bars and chic lounges. Limassol is a city on the southern coast of Cyprus. It’s known for the centuries-old Limassol Castle, home to the Cyprus Medieval Museum and its collection of pottery and tombstones. On the seafront is the Prokymea (Molos) Sculpture Park, with sculptures by Cypriot, Greek and international artists.
To the northeast is the Limassol Archaeological Museum, exhibiting artifacts from the Neolithic to the Roman periods. Contrast this with the new marina and vibrant nightlife the city as to offer something for everyone.
was formed in 2002. Licensed Real Estate Agent AM625
British owned with key personnel having over 25 years Financial and Legal experience. The Company was structured to give a complete service.
Our Team are all expats with personal experience of moving, living and working in Cyprus.
Our aim is to ensure your purchase in Cyprus is as stress free as possible, an enjoyable experience with no regrets whether it’s for relocation , retirement, investment or a holiday home.
We Listen…We Search…We Care.
Let us do the work and you enjoy the DREAM...
- Cyprus Property for Sale - Property for Sale in Cyprus
This property is a Apartment for sale.
Number of Bedrooms: 1
Number of Bathrooms: 1
Price: 135,000.00 EUR
More Ads Posted by Member
Contact Ad Poster by E-Mail
* Deal Locally with persons you can meet face to face - this is the most important tip!
* Avoid Sending Funds with Western Union, Moneygram or and other similar service
* Kugli.com is not an Escrow service, we are not involved in any transaction between our members.
* Káto Polemídia - Real Estate Classified Ads
* Limassol, Cyprus - Real Estate Classified Ads
* Cyprus - Real Estate Classified Ads
* Káto Polemídia - Apartments for Sale Classified Ads
* Limassol, Cyprus - Apartments for Sale Classified Ads
* Cyprus - Apartments for Sale Classified Ads