Welcome to Kugli.com!
New to Kugli.com?
* Create Member Account!
Already a Member?
Dealing with Italian companies? Check out ItalyTradeHolding.com, the Italian Manufacturers and Suppliers business database.
* North Delhi
* Gautam Buddha Nagar
* United States
* New York
* Los Angeles
* New York City
* Kuwait City
* Al Ahmadi
* Abu Halifa
3 Bedroom House In Greve In Chianti, Italy (ref. 41462461)
Date & Time Listed: 2020-12-07 11:08:20 (GMT)
Winery in the heart of Chianti, with great potential for profitability.
Surrounded by 43 hectares of land, of which about 10 are vineyards that produce excellent wines (certified organic).
The estate is perched on a hill and dominates a postcard-worthy valley where the gaze is lost in chasing hills covered with vineyards, woods and olive groves.
At the center of the property there are two buildings, the first of about 850 square meters includes: the main villa with dependance, management rooms, storage and bottling rooms; the second building of about 700 square meters on three floors includes the vinsantaia cellar and an apartment on the top floor. A little further away is a third building of about 230 for the storage of agricultural machinery.
The wines produced by this company have received over 700 awards and its brand is known all over the world. Of particular interest is the development plan for increasing profitability by exploiting the potential of winemaking and marketing and agritourism to achieve a yield of 20% or more.
- Vineyard area: 10 hectares with Chianti Classico appellation
- Cultivar: Sangiovese Grosso, Merlot, Cabernet Sauvignon and Colorino
- Altitude of the vineyards: 450 - 620 m
- Plant density: 5,000 - 6,000 plants / ha
- Cultivation method: spurred cordon
- Exposure: south / south-east
- Wines: Chianti Classico DOCG and Super Tuscan IGT
- Annual production: about 330 q (up to 450 q) = 45,000 bottles
- Turnover (2015): on request (with great possibility of increase)
- Staff: 3 seasonal + adventitious, if necessary
The subregion of Chianti has a wine and oil vocation of great level and is recognized all over the world. likewise its fame due to the scenic, natural and historical beauty and the proximity of two historical and artistic cities among the most beautiful in Italy, Florence and Siena, all of these aspects also make it a very important tourist destination and for those who want a residential of prestige.
Within a radius of 50 km and a travel time of one hour it is possible to reach numerous places of interest, Siena, Florence, San Gimignano, Colle di Val d'Elsa, Arezzo, Val d'Orcia.
The international airports of Florence and Pisa can be reached in 1h and 1h25 'respectively.
This property is a House for sale.
Number of Bedrooms: 3
Number of Bathrooms: 2
Price: 4,500,000.00 EUR
More Ads Posted by Member
Contact Ad Poster by E-Mail
* Deal Locally with persons you can meet face to face - this is the most important tip!
* Avoid Sending Funds with Western Union, Moneygram or and other similar service
* Kugli.com is not an Escrow service, we are not involved in any transaction between our members.
* Florence - Real Estate Classified Ads
* Toscana, Italy - Real Estate Classified Ads
* Italy - Real Estate Classified Ads
* Florence - Houses for Sale Classified Ads
* Toscana, Italy - Houses for Sale Classified Ads
* Italy - Houses for Sale Classified Ads