Welcome to Kugli.com!
New to Kugli.com?
* Create Member Account!
Already a Member?
Dealing with Italian companies? Check out ItalyTradeHolding.com, the Italian Manufacturers and Suppliers business database.
* North Delhi
* Gautam Buddha Nagar
* United States
* New York
* Los Angeles
* New York City
* Kuwait City
* Al Ahmadi
* Abu Halifa
8 Bedroom House In Dolcedo, Italy (ref. 41404441)
Date & Time Listed: 2020-11-19 11:07:39 (GMT)
This modern family house, located on a hillside, surrounded by olive trees and the tranquility of nature, but only a few steps away from the village center, offers marvelous views of the historic old town of Dolcedo! In its garden and on a large sunny terrace you can enjoy the mild Mediterranean climate.
- Quiet and sunny south-west location
- Panoramic views of Dolcedo and the Prino Valley
- Large sunny terrace, outdoor barbecue, garden of approx. 300 mA2
- In excellent state, built in 2010
- Habitable all year round
- All rooms with exit to the garden or terrace
- Possibility of four bedrooms, two bathrooms
- Private parking for 1-2 cars
- Dolcedo within walking distance
The family home, consisting of two floors with separate entrances, offers a total area of approx. 150 mA2 gross / 120 mA2 net.
The upper floor consists of: entrance, living room with open kitchen, hall, two bedrooms with balcony and a modern bathroom with a hydromassage shower.
The bright living / dining room with French doors leads to a large terrace with a wooden pergola. The terrace, offering panoramic views of Dolcedo leads to the barbecue area and via an outside staircase into the garden.
The ground floor has exactly the same room layout as the first floor, but is referred to as a tavern, storage rooms, hall and laundry room in the cadastral entry.
The terraced property of approx. 300 mA2 extends on different levels. The private car park and the driveway are in the lower part, while the large terrace with seating and a south-facing pergola is located above. The garden offers Mediterranean plants, various flowers such as roses and wisteria, and fruit trees. There is the possibility of acquiring another plot of approx. 1000 mA2.
The property is located in Colombera, a district of Dolcedo, approx. 1 km from the village center. There are several similar houses nearby. The house is located next to a quiet residential road (partly steep and not asphalted). The village can be reached on foot in about 10 minutes, and it only takes a minute by car.
Dolcedo, the central village of the Prino Valley, offers various shops, coffee-bars and restaurants, a bank, a post office and a primary school / kindergarten. It is situated only about 9 km from the town of Imperia with numerous beaches, shops and one of the largest marinas on the Riviera. The airports of Genoa and Nice are about 100 km away.
Facts & figures
Square meters: approx. 150 mA2 gross / 120 mA2 net, incl. approx. 60 mA2 of living space
Outdoor areas: approx. 300 mA2, garden, courtyard, balconies and terraces
Number of rooms: 8, including two bathrooms
State: excellent - year of construction 2010
Heating: central gas heating
Exposure: free-standing, main facade to the southwest
Access: direct access, private driveway and parking spaces
Town facilities: Shops for daily needs, various bars and restaurants in Dolcedo, within walking distance.
This property is a House for sale.
Number of Bedrooms: 8
Number of Bathrooms: 2
Price: 328,000.00 EUR
More Ads Posted by Member
Contact Ad Poster by E-Mail
* Deal Locally with persons you can meet face to face - this is the most important tip!
* Avoid Sending Funds with Western Union, Moneygram or and other similar service
* Kugli.com is not an Escrow service, we are not involved in any transaction between our members.
* Imperia - Real Estate Classified Ads
* Liguria, Italy - Real Estate Classified Ads
* Italy - Real Estate Classified Ads
* Imperia - Houses for Sale Classified Ads
* Liguria, Italy - Houses for Sale Classified Ads
* Italy - Houses for Sale Classified Ads