Welcome to Kugli.com!
New to Kugli.com?
* Create Member Account!
Already a Member?
* North Delhi
* Gautam Buddha Nagar
* United States
* New York
* Los Angeles
* New York City
* Kuwait City
* Al Ahmadi
* Abu Halifa
3 Bedroom Villa In Aradippou, Cyprus (ref. 41400663)
Date & Time Listed: 2020-11-19 11:07:37 (GMT)
Three Bedroom Detached Villa For Sale in Aradippou with Title Deeds
From the main entrance it leads into a spacious reception area with seating, to a large lounge with featured fireplace. Ahead from the reception leads to a guest WC and under stairs and storage. From the lounge via sliding doors into the L shaped kitchen seating area with patio doors.
Upstairs offers a spacious landing with loft access, three bedrooms and family bathroom.The master bedroom has been made larger using the fourth bedroom which could be converted back if required
Outside has a front raised veranda with main entrance door, to the left gated driveway with covered carport, to the rear covered pergola with seating area , storage unit, Kleftico oven, all in a walled surround with fence top.
- Three bedrooms due to alterations
- Master bedroom with en suite and walk in wardrobes.This has been altered to make larger using the fourth bedroom
- Open plan living dining room area
- Guest WC
- Family bathroom
- Loft access
- Air conditioning
- Fly screens
- Ceiling fans
- All windows and doors aluminium double glazed glass
- Working feature fire places
- Furniture negotiation
- Patio with garden
- Kleftico oven
- Plot size 269 m²
- Covered size 186 m²
- Balcony 3 m²
- Suitable for Cyprus Permanent Residency
- 5 minutes to shops and local amenities
- 10 minutes to sea and beach
- 15 minutes to Larnaca International Airport
- 60 minutes to golf course
- Title Deeds
Aradippou is a municipality of Cyprus and is located northeast of Larnaca and a small distance from the International airport. At the town limits there is the Rizaelia Forest. The protector of the municipality is Saint Loukas. Its name comes from the mythical King Aradippos who was its resident. The residents of Aradippou were traditionally farmers, stockmen and many of them landowners. Aradippou is in the area of the ancient Kitio, where buildings of the Hellenistic period have been discovered. In the present day, Aradippou constitutes a nodal point at the international road network of the island and the nodal transportation of Rizoelia which is known to every Cypriot.
Aradippou received its municipality in 1986 and it has gradually been established as one dynamically evolving vigorous town.
was formed in 2002. Licensed Real Estate Agent AM625
British owned with key personnel having over 25 years Financial and Legal experience. The Company was structured to give a complete service.
Our Team are all expats with personal experience of moving, living and working in Cyprus.
Our aim is to ensure your purchase in Cyprus is as stress free as possible, an enjoyable experience with no regrets whether it’s for relocation, retirement, investment or a holiday home.
We Listen…We Search…We Care.
Let us do the work and you enjoy the DREAM...
- Cyprus Property for Sale / Property for Sale in Cyprus
This property is a Villa for sale.
Number of Bedrooms: 3
Number of Bathrooms: 3
Price: 265,000.00 EUR
More Ads Posted by Member
Contact Ad Poster by E-Mail
* Deal Locally with persons you can meet face to face - this is the most important tip!
* Avoid Sending Funds with Western Union, Moneygram or and other similar service
* Kugli.com is not an Escrow service, we are not involved in any transaction between our members.
* Aradippou - Real Estate Classified Ads
* Larnaca, Cyprus - Real Estate Classified Ads
* Cyprus - Real Estate Classified Ads
* Aradippou - Villas for Sale Classified Ads
* Larnaca, Cyprus - Villas for Sale Classified Ads
* Cyprus - Villas for Sale Classified Ads