Welcome to Kugli.com!
New to Kugli.com?
* Create Member Account!
Already a Member?
* North Delhi
* Gautam Buddha Nagar
* United States
* New York
* Los Angeles
* New York City
* Kuwait City
* Al Ahmadi
* Abu Halifa
Understanding the iron strategy
Date & Time Listed: 2020-10-17 11:44:22 (GMT)
For most investment strategists, creating a portfolio begins with determining the degree of risk an investor can take. A young professional may be willing to take a lot of risks. The retiree may depend on a steady income.
Therefore, the strategist creates a portfolio that divides the funds into three or more groups, each of which represents a class of risk. Speculative stocks such as Initial Public Offerings (IPOs) or small biotech companies are extremely risky. The blue-chips are less risky but still vulnerable to the fluctuations of the economy. Bonds are safer, and bank certificates of deposit (CDs) are the safest ever.
Price: 100.00 USD
More Ads Posted by Member
Contact Ad Poster by E-Mail
* Deal Locally with persons you can meet face to face - this is the most important tip!
* Avoid Sending Funds with Western Union, Moneygram or and other similar service
* Kugli.com is not an Escrow service, we are not involved in any transaction between our members.
* Delhi - Services Classified Ads
* Delhi, India - Services Classified Ads
* India - Services Classified Ads
* Delhi - Tax Classified Ads
* Delhi, India - Tax Classified Ads
* India - Tax Classified Ads