Welcome to Kugli.com!
New to Kugli.com?
* Create Member Account!
Already a Member?
* North Delhi
* Gautam Buddha Nagar
* United States
* New York
* Los Angeles
* New York City
* Kuwait City
* Al Ahmadi
* Abu Halifa
3 Bedroom Villa In Aradippou, Cyprus (ref. 41353230)
Date & Time Listed: 2020-10-12 11:09:30 (GMT)
Three Bedroom Detached Villa For Sale in Aradippou with Land Deeds
From the entrance the property comprises of a large lounge that offers two areas for formal and informal seating, dining area leading into the kitchen from there you can go to the rear patio and driveway. Under stairs storage and guest WC.
The stairs lead to 1st floor hallway with storage units , utility cupboard, three bedrooms and master bedroom with en suite, and family bathroom
Outside there's a tiled raised veranda to the front, driveways to the right and left of the property and rear patio.
- Three bedrooms, large master bedroom with en suite
- Family bathroom
- Open plan kitchen , dining and living area
- Kitchen, utility unit
- Lounge area has a formal and informal area
- Guest WC
- Air conditioning
- Central heating
- Fly screens
- Furniture negotiable
- Plot size 300 m ²
- Covered area m 230 m²
- Suitable for Cyprus Permanent Residency
- 5 minutes to local shops and amenities
- 10 minutes to Local International Airport
- 10 minutes ti sea and beach
- 60 minutes to golf course
- Title Deeds land
- Title Deeds house final approval stage
Aradippou is a municipality of Cyprus and is located northeast of Larnaca and a small distance from the International airport. At the town limits there is the Rizaelia Forest. The protector of the municipality is Saint Loukas. Its name comes from the mythical King Aradippos who was its resident. The residents of Aradippou were traditionally farmers, stockmen and many of them landowners. Aradippou is in the area of the ancient Kitio, where buildings of the Hellenistic period have been discovered. In the present day, Aradippou constitutes a nodal point at the international road network of the island and the nodal transportation of Rizoelia which is known to every Cypriot.
Aradippou received its municipality in 1986 and it has gradually been established as one dynamically evolving vigorous town.
was formed in 2002. Licensed Real Estate Agent AM625
British owned with key personnel having over 25 years Financial and Legal experience. The Company was structured to give a complete service.
Our Team are all expats with personal experience of moving, living and working in Cyprus.
Our aim is to ensure your purchase in Cyprus is as stress free as possible, an enjoyable experience with no regrets whether it’s for relocation, retirement, investment or a holiday home.
We Listen…We Search…We Care.
Let us do the work and you enjoy the DREAM...
- Cyprus Property for Sale / Property for Sale in Cyprus
This property is a Villa for sale.
Number of Bedrooms: 3
Number of Bathrooms: 3
Price: 265,000.00 EUR
More Ads Posted by Member
Contact Ad Poster by E-Mail
* Deal Locally with persons you can meet face to face - this is the most important tip!
* Avoid Sending Funds with Western Union, Moneygram or and other similar service
* Kugli.com is not an Escrow service, we are not involved in any transaction between our members.
* Aradippou - Real Estate Classified Ads
* Larnaca, Cyprus - Real Estate Classified Ads
* Cyprus - Real Estate Classified Ads
* Aradippou - Villas for Sale Classified Ads
* Larnaca, Cyprus - Villas for Sale Classified Ads
* Cyprus - Villas for Sale Classified Ads