Welcome to Kugli.com!
New to Kugli.com?
* Create Member Account!
Already a Member?
* North Delhi
* Gautam Buddha Nagar
* United States
* New York
* Los Angeles
* New York City
* Kuwait City
* Al Ahmadi
* Abu Halifa
3 Bedroom Villa In Chlorakas, Cyprus (ref. 41253652)
Date & Time Listed: 2020-10-12 11:07:38 (GMT)
Off Plan Three Bedroom Villa located in Chloraka - Title Deeds (New Build Process)
A stunning development within minutes of the future world class Pafos Marina, a lively traditional village center boasting supermarkets, retail shops, fresh produce shops and the beautiful Blue-Flag Beaches.
These beautiful homes all feature open plan layouts, contemporary finishes and covered alfresco areas for seamless indoor-outdoor living. The property would be an ideal investment for permanent residency or a fantastic holiday home.
The three bedroom Villa will include:
- Open Plan Living and Dining
- Italian Designed Kitchen
- Guest W/C
- Master Bedroom with En-suite and fitted Wardrobes
- Double bedrooms with Fitted wardrobes
- Family sized Bathroom with high quality sanitary ware
- Air Conditioning
- Central Heating Provisions
- Double Glazed windows and sliding doors
- Italian Ceramic Tiles
- Laminated Flooring throughout
- Covered and Uncovered Verandas
- Landscaped Gardens
- Private Swimming Pool
- Private Parking
- Optional Furnishing
- Optional Electrical Appliances
- Internal Covered Area: 145m2
- Covered Veranda: 47m2
- Total Covered Area: 192m2
- Plot Size: 347-400 m2
- Suitable for Cyprus Permant Residency - Fast Track
- Title Deeds (New Build Process)
- Prices may be subject to VAT
- 3 minutes to the nearest beach
- 10 minutes to Paphos Harbour with its wide selection of restaurants, bars and amenities
- 26 minutes to Paphos International Airport
- 12 minutes to the nearest golf course
Chloraka is located 3 km north of Paphos Town and borders the tourist area known as the Tomb of the Kings. It is also home to Akritas Chloraka, a Cypriot Second Division football team. There are many hotels, restaurants and bars in this village which runs along the coast road from Paphos Town to Coral Bay. Chloraka’s location was put on the map in March 1998 when the cargo ship Demetrios II ran aground in heavy seas, the vessel is easily visible and has now become quite a focal point.
was formed in 2002. Licensed Real Estate Agent AM625
British owned with key personnel having over 25 years Financial and Legal experience. The Company was structured to give a complete service.
Our Team are all expats with personal experience of moving, living and working in Cyprus.
Our aim is to ensure your purchase in Cyprus is as stress free as possible, an enjoyable experience with no regrets whether it’s for relocation, retirement, investment or a holiday home.
We Listen…We Search…We Care.
Let us do the work and you enjoy the DREAM...
- Cyprus Property for Sale / Property for Sale in Cyprus
This property is a Villa for sale.
Number of Bedrooms: 3
Number of Bathrooms: 2
Price: 544,500.00 EUR
More Ads Posted by Member
Contact Ad Poster by E-Mail
* Deal Locally with persons you can meet face to face - this is the most important tip!
* Avoid Sending Funds with Western Union, Moneygram or and other similar service
* Kugli.com is not an Escrow service, we are not involved in any transaction between our members.
* Chlorakas - Real Estate Classified Ads
* Paphos, Cyprus - Real Estate Classified Ads
* Cyprus - Real Estate Classified Ads
* Chlorakas - Villas for Sale Classified Ads
* Paphos, Cyprus - Villas for Sale Classified Ads
* Cyprus - Villas for Sale Classified Ads