Welcome to Kugli.com!
New to Kugli.com?
* Create Member Account!
Already a Member?
* North Delhi
* Gautam Buddha Nagar
* United States
* New York
* Los Angeles
* New York City
* Kuwait City
* Al Ahmadi
* Abu Halifa
2 Bedroom Villa In Germasogeia, Cyprus (ref. 39931925)
Date & Time Listed: 2020-10-12 11:01:51 (GMT)
Two Bedroom Town House For Sale in Germasogeia,, Limassol with Title Deeds
This recently renovated two bedroom town house is located in a quiet residential area within Germasogeia,. From the main entrance door you enter into an open plan lounge, diner kitchen with a fitted corner kitchen with plenty of storage cupboards and work tops, and dining area and lounge. Integrated cooker with hob and hood. From the stairs you will find two spacious bedrooms with fitted wardrobes, one bedroom has access to a lovely balcony. En suite to both bedrooms and a guest W/C
A great town house situated near to all amenities so would make family home, or holiday property
- Two bedrooms with fitted wardrobes
- Two en suites
- Open plan living, dinning area
- Fitted kitchen with oven and hob
- Guest WC
- Air conditioning
- Storage heaters in all rooms
- Electric shutters
- Electric canopy on front veranda
- Parking space
- Un - furnished
- No vat
- Covered area 96 m²
- 10 minutes to sea and beach
- 5 minutes to local shops and amenities
- 40 minutes to either Larnaca International Airport or Paphos International Airport
Limassol is Cyprus’ cosmopolitan capital, its most important business district and a vibrant modern playground. It is consistently ranked as one of the world’s leading cities for quality of life. Nowhere in Cyprus is there a richer mix of modern culture and fascinating heritage.
The city offers an active, vibrant and varied choice of restaurants, stylish cafes, bars and chic lounges. Limassol is a city on the southern coast of Cyprus. It’s known for the centuries-old Limassol Castle, home to the Cyprus Medieval Museum and its collection of pottery and tombstones. On the seafront is the Prokymea (Molos) Sculpture Park, with sculptures by Cypriot, Greek and international artists.
To the northeast is the Limassol Archaeological Museum, exhibiting artefacts from the Neolithic to the Roman periods.Contrast this with the new marina and vibrant nightlife the city as to offer something for everyone.
was formed in 2002. Licensed Real Estate Agent AM 625
British owned with key personnel having over 25 years Financial and Legal experience. The Company was structured to give a complete service.
Our Team are all expats with personal experience of moving, living and working in Cyprus.
Our aim is to ensure your purchase in Cyprus is as stress free as possible, an enjoyable experience with no regrets whether it’s for relocation, retirement, investment or a holiday home.
We Listen…We Search…We Care.
Let us do the work and you enjoy the DREAM...
- Cyprus Property for Sale / Property for Sale in Cyprus
This property is a Villa for sale.
Number of Bedrooms: 2
Number of Bathrooms: 1
Price: 210,000.00 EUR
More Ads Posted by Member
Contact Ad Poster by E-Mail
* Deal Locally with persons you can meet face to face - this is the most important tip!
* Avoid Sending Funds with Western Union, Moneygram or and other similar service
* Kugli.com is not an Escrow service, we are not involved in any transaction between our members.
* Germasogeia - Real Estate Classified Ads
* Limassol, Cyprus - Real Estate Classified Ads
* Cyprus - Real Estate Classified Ads
* Germasogeia - Villas for Sale Classified Ads
* Limassol, Cyprus - Villas for Sale Classified Ads
* Cyprus - Villas for Sale Classified Ads