Welcome to Kugli.com!
New to Kugli.com?
* Create Member Account!
Already a Member?
* North Delhi
* Gautam Buddha Nagar
* United States
* New York
* Los Angeles
* New York City
* Kuwait City
* Al Ahmadi
* Abu Halifa
6 Bedroom Villa In Aradippou, Cyprus (ref. 38906622)
Date & Time Listed: 2020-10-12 10:59:38 (GMT)
Six Bedroom Villa For Sale in Aradippou with Title Deeds
PRICE REDUCTION: was EUR;620.000
This excellent well maintained corner plot villa with six bedrooms is in the sought after area near to the Pascal School, and motorways. A large family home that offers on the first floor an informal lounge with featured fireplace which fuels the under floor heating but can also be used as a wood burner, An open plan kitchen, formal lounge and dinning room.Three good size bedrooms and WC, one bedroom has a shower room.
On the second floor three bedrooms, the master bedroom has a private en suite and walk in wardrobe area-, you will also find the family bathroom, and utility room.
The garden has mature plants,part lawned with pebble boarders, covered patio seated area, hot tub, wood oven, and a covered parking area
- Six bedrooms
- Open plan living dining area
- Two lounge areas formal and informal
- Family bathroom and guest WC'S
- Air conditioning
- Under floor heating
- Covered parking and drive way
- Wood oven
- Hot tub
- Patio area
- Partly furnished negotiable
- Plot size 590 m²
- Covered area 320 m²
- Suitable for Cyprus Permanent Residency
- 10 minutes to sea and beach
- 10 minutes to local shops and amenities
- 10 minutes to Larnaca International Airport
- 60 minutes to local golf course
- Title Deeds
Aradippou is a municipality of Cyprus and is located northeast of Larnaca and a small distance from the International airport. At the town limits there is the Rizaelia Forest. The protector of the municipality is Saint Loukas. Its name comes from the mythical King Aradippos who was its resident. The residents of Aradippou were traditionally farmers, stockmen and many of them landowners. Aradippou is in the area of the ancient Kitio, where buildings of the Hellenistic period have been discovered. In the present day, Aradippou constitutes a nodal point at the international road network of the island and the nodal transportation of Rizoelia which is known to every Cypriot.
Aradippou received its municipality in 1986 and it has gradually been established as one dynamically evolving vigorous town.
was formed in 2002. Licensed Real Estate Agent AM625
British owned with key personnel having over 25 years Financial and Legal experience. The Company was structured to give a complete service.
Our Team are all expats with personal experience of moving, living and working in Cyprus.
Our aim is to ensure your purchase in Cyprus is as stress free as possible, an enjoyable experience with no regrets whether it’s for relocation, retirement, investment or a holiday home.
We Listen…We Search…We Care.
Let us do the work and you enjoy the DREAM...
- Cyprus Property for Sale / Property for Sale in Cyprus
This property is a Villa for sale.
Number of Bedrooms: 6
Number of Bathrooms: 4
Price: 550,000.00 EUR
More Ads Posted by Member
Contact Ad Poster by E-Mail
* Deal Locally with persons you can meet face to face - this is the most important tip!
* Avoid Sending Funds with Western Union, Moneygram or and other similar service
* Kugli.com is not an Escrow service, we are not involved in any transaction between our members.
* Aradippou - Real Estate Classified Ads
* Larnaca, Cyprus - Real Estate Classified Ads
* Cyprus - Real Estate Classified Ads
* Aradippou - Villas for Sale Classified Ads
* Larnaca, Cyprus - Villas for Sale Classified Ads
* Cyprus - Villas for Sale Classified Ads