Welcome to Kugli.com!
New to Kugli.com?
* Create Member Account!
Already a Member?
* North Delhi
* Gautam Buddha Nagar
* United States
* New York
* Los Angeles
* New York City
* Kuwait City
* Al Ahmadi
* Abu Halifa
22 Bedroom Development In Limassol, Cyprus (ref. 36021029)
Date & Time Listed: 2020-10-12 10:35:46 (GMT)
GREAT INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITY!
The development comprising of 20 apartments (18 x 1 bedroom apartments and 2 x 2 bedroom penthouse apartments) in Limassol. There is easy access to the highway which links all the major towns on the island.
Each of the flats comprises:
- Open plan living - dining - kitchen area
- Un- furnished
- All walls constructed with modern building materials for heat and sound insulation
- High quality kitchen units, counter tops and sanitary ware
- Solar water heating
- Air conditioning units
- Each apartment has a private veranda accessed by full glass sliding doors
- Parking for each apartment
- 1 bedroom apartment :-
- Internal covered area 49 m²
- Covered veranda 12 m²
- Common area 9 m²
- 2 bedroom penthouse apartments:-
- Internal covered area 90 m²
- Covered veranda 60 m²
- Roof garden 30 m²
- Suitable for Cyprus Permanent Residency - Fast Track
- 5 minutes to the nearest beach
- 5 minutes to local amenities
- 45 minutes to either Larnaca International Airport or Paphos Airport
- Title Deeds (New Build Process)
- Subject to VAT
Limassol is Cyprus’ cosmopolitan capital, its most important business district and a vibrant modern playground. It is consistently ranked as one of the world’s leading cities for quality of life. Nowhere in Cyprus is there a richer mix of modern culture and fascinating heritage.
The city offers an active, vibrant and varied choice of restaurants, stylish cafes, bars and chic lounges.Limassol is a city on the southern coast of Cyprus. It’s known for the centuries-old Limassol Castle, home to the Cyprus Medieval Museum and its collection of pottery and tombstones. On the seafront is the Prokymea (Molos) Sculpture Park, with sculptures by Cypriot, Greek and international artists.
To the northeast is the Limassol Archaeological Museum, exhibiting artifacts from the Neolithic to the Roman periods.Contrast this with the new marina and vibrant nightlife the city as to offer something for everyone.
was formed in 2002. Licensed Real Estate Agent AM625
British owned with key personnel having over 25 years Financial and Legal experience. The Company was structured to give a complete service.
Our Team are all expats with personal experience of moving, living and working in Cyprus.
Our aim is to ensure your purchase in Cyprus is as stress free as possible, an enjoyable experience with no regrets whether it’s for relocation , retirement, investment or a holiday home.
We Listen…We Search…We Care.
This property is a Whole Development for sale.
Price: 5,190,000.00 EUR
More Ads Posted by Member
Contact Ad Poster by E-Mail
* Deal Locally with persons you can meet face to face - this is the most important tip!
* Avoid Sending Funds with Western Union, Moneygram or and other similar service
* Kugli.com is not an Escrow service, we are not involved in any transaction between our members.
* Limassol - Real Estate Classified Ads
* Limassol, Cyprus - Real Estate Classified Ads
* Cyprus - Real Estate Classified Ads
* Limassol - Land for Development Classified Ads
* Limassol, Cyprus - Land for Development Classified Ads
* Cyprus - Land for Development Classified Ads