Welcome to Kugli.com!
New to Kugli.com?
* Create Member Account!
Already a Member?
* North Delhi
* Gautam Buddha Nagar
* United States
* New York
* Los Angeles
* New York City
* Kuwait City
* Al Ahmadi
* Abu Halifa
3 Bedroom Villa In Mesogi, Cyprus (ref. 33245598)
Date & Time Listed: 2020-10-12 10:15:40 (GMT)
Posted in Categories: Real Estate, Villas for Sale - Number of Bedrooms: 3, Number of Bathrooms: 2
Posted From: Cyprus, Paphos, Mesogi
Detached Three Bedroom Villa with Title Deeds in the area of Mesogi in Paphos
This detached three bedroom villa has been built on an elevated position on a private gated street surrounded by lemon, orange and guava trees. The villa has title deeds and additional density to extend the property.
- Title deeds
- Modern fully fitted kitchen
- White goods in kitchen
- Archway from lounge through to kitchen
- 3 bedrooms
- Master en-suite facilities
- Family bathroom with corner bath
- Excellent condition
- Wood burning stove
- Air conditioning throughout
- Fly screens
- Ceiling fans in bedrooms
- Private pool
- Pool shower
- Countryside views
- Room for extension, density 30%, 40/50m² available
- Alarm fitted
- Fruit trees
- Storage room
- New pool liner
- White goods
- Furniture negotiable
- Blinds and curtains included
- Homeowners agreement
- Plot size 720m²
- Covered area 155m²
- Suitable for Cyprus Permanent Residency
- 12 minutes to sea
- 22 minutes to Paphos International Airport
- 10 minutes to nearest Golf course
Mesogi is a small traditional village on the foot of the hills towards Polis, approximately 300 metres above sea level, only a five minute drive from Paphos town, with all its amenities and services. For many a visitor Mesogi and Mesa Chorio blend seamlessly into one continuous village divided by the river valley. Mesogi has beautiful panoramic views of Paphos and the surrounding coastline. It is a quaint and sleepy village, with many impressive village houses and winding roads. Scenic beauty abounds. There are numerous cafes and traditional tavernas in the village attracting locals, expatriate community and the tourists. Good food, friendly smiles and plenty of local tipple make for a merry time whether you choose to visit the village for lunch or dinner.
was formed in 2002. Licensed Real Estate Agent AM625
British owned with key personnel having over 25 years Financial and Legal experience. The Company was structured to give a complete service.
Our Team are all expats with personal experience of moving, living and working in Cyprus.
Our aim is to ensure your purchase in Cyprus is as stress free as possible, an enjoyable experience with no regrets whether it’s for relocation, retirement, investment or a holiday home.
We Listen…We Search…We Care.
Let us do the work and you enjoy the DREAM...
- Cyprus Property for Sale / Property for Sale in Cyprus
This property is a Villa for sale.
Number of Bedrooms: 3
Number of Bathrooms: 2
Price: 375,000.00 EUR
More Ads Posted by Member
Contact Ad Poster by E-Mail
* Deal Locally with persons you can meet face to face - this is the most important tip!
* Avoid Sending Funds with Western Union, Moneygram or and other similar service
* Kugli.com is not an Escrow service, we are not involved in any transaction between our members.
* Mesogi - Real Estate Classified Ads
* Paphos, Cyprus - Real Estate Classified Ads
* Cyprus - Real Estate Classified Ads
* Mesogi - Villas for Sale Classified Ads
* Paphos, Cyprus - Villas for Sale Classified Ads
* Cyprus - Villas for Sale Classified Ads