Welcome to Kugli.com!
New to Kugli.com?
* Create Member Account!
Already a Member?
* North Delhi
* Gautam Buddha Nagar
* United States
* New York
* Los Angeles
* New York City
* Kuwait City
* Al Ahmadi
* Abu Halifa
3 Bedroom Villa In Alethriko, Cyprus (ref. 29217204)
Date & Time Listed: 2020-10-12 09:52:37 (GMT)
Three Bedroom Detached Villa For Sale in Alethriko
PRICE REDUCTION: was EUR; 229.000
This well presented 3 bedroom detached villa, with private swimming pool is set among similar villas in a small development in a quiet area on the outskirts of Alethriko village. The villa has well established easy to maintain gardens while offering privacy at the same time. Inside the villa has been very well maintained by the present owners, with further scope to increase the outside space with the development of the roof garden.
From the upper levels you have amazing sea & mountain views to enjoy while watching the Cyprus sunset.
- 3 bedrooms with fitted wardrobes
- Open plan living - dining - kitchen
- Family bathroom, en-suite and guest wc
- Air conditioning throughout
- Fly screens at all the windows
- Private 6 m x 3 m swimming pool
- Established gardens
- Gated driveway with covered car port
- Potential to develop the roof into a roof garden with fantastic views
- Each bedroom has access to a balcony
- Lovely views of the surrounding countryside and the sea from the roof garden
- Un furnished
- Plot size - 200 m²
- Internal area - 92 m²
- Three balconies - 9 m², 9 m² & 8 m²
- Suitable for Cyprus permanent residency
- 5 minutes to local amenities
- 15 minutes to the nearest beach
- 20 minutes to Larnaca International Airport
- Cyprus legislation - Title Deeds with application
Alethriko is located in a privileged position between three districts. It is 15 minutes away from Larnaca, 30 minutes away from Nicosia and Limassol accordingly. It is located in a green plane and Stavrovouni is in the background. The village is crossed by the Pouzi River which flows from the Stavrovouni. Alethriko is surrounded by many mountain ranges. To the east the Kato Ori are located, while at the north the Apano Ori are located. To the west is the Aspropetra and Athkiakomoutti and Poupes is to the south.
It is thought Alethriko took its name from the many flour mills, where the residents grinded the wheat to make flour. In particular there were six flour mills until 1950. Today some of their ruins are still reserved.
was formed in 2002. Licensed Real Estate Agent AM 625
British owned with key personnel having over 25 years Financial and Legal experience. The Company was structured to give a complete service.
Our Team are all expats with personal experience of moving, living and working in Cyprus.
Our aim is to ensure your purchase in Cyprus is as stress free as possible, an enjoyable experience with no regrets whether it’s for relocation , retirement, investment or a holiday home.
We Listen…We Search…We Care.
Let us do the work and you enjoy the DREAM...
- Cyprus Property for Sale - Property for Sale in Cyprus
This property is a Villa for sale.
Number of Bedrooms: 3
Number of Bathrooms: 3
Price: 219,000.00 EUR
More Ads Posted by Member
Contact Ad Poster by E-Mail
* Deal Locally with persons you can meet face to face - this is the most important tip!
* Avoid Sending Funds with Western Union, Moneygram or and other similar service
* Kugli.com is not an Escrow service, we are not involved in any transaction between our members.
* Alethriko - Real Estate Classified Ads
* Larnaca, Cyprus - Real Estate Classified Ads
* Cyprus - Real Estate Classified Ads
* Alethriko - Villas for Sale Classified Ads
* Larnaca, Cyprus - Villas for Sale Classified Ads
* Cyprus - Villas for Sale Classified Ads