Welcome to Kugli.com!
New to Kugli.com?
* Create Member Account!
Already a Member?
* North Delhi
* Gautam Buddha Nagar
* United States
* New York
* Los Angeles
* New York City
* Kuwait City
* Al Ahmadi
* Abu Halifa
Date & Time Listed: 2020-09-22 16:51:51 (GMT)
- 3*hotel remain
- Transfer through Cab
Beginning FROM:-14999/ - INR
Transfer from Guwahati airport/railway station to Shillong en-route visit Umium Lake.
Shillong became the first capital of the State of Meghalaya. Located in undulating pine covered hills, the city has a milder climate than tropical India. The city centre is 1496m above sea level and currently has a population of around 270,000. Home to several waterfalls, it is also known as the Scotland of the East. The British legacy is still visible in the architecture and food habits of the population. Overnight at Shillong. Breakfast at the hotel and drive to Cherrapunjee. Cherrapunji in Meghalaya is one of the wettest places on the planet and the only place in India to receive rain throughout the year. The town of Cherrapunji is nestled in the East Khasi Hills about 50 km southwest of the state’s capital, Shillong. Cherrapunji, also known as Sohra or Churra, means ‘the land of oranges’. The cliffs of Cherrapunji also offer stunning views of the plains of Bangladesh. Visit to Arwah Cave, Nahkhalikai Falls, Mwasmai Cave, Rama Krishna Mission Museum, Seven Sister Falls, Dainthlen Waterfalls and Eco Park.
More Ads Posted by Member
Contact Ad Poster by E-Mail
* Deal Locally with persons you can meet face to face - this is the most important tip!
* Avoid Sending Funds with Western Union, Moneygram or and other similar service
* Kugli.com is not an Escrow service, we are not involved in any transaction between our members.
* Gurgoan - Services Classified Ads
* Haryana, India - Services Classified Ads
* India - Services Classified Ads
* Gurgoan - Travel Classified Ads
* Haryana, India - Travel Classified Ads
* India - Travel Classified Ads