Welcome to Kugli.com!
New to Kugli.com?
* Create Member Account!
Already a Member?
* North Delhi
* Gautam Buddha Nagar
* United States
* New York
* Los Angeles
* New York City
* Kuwait City
* Al Ahmadi
* Abu Halifa
Diwali: The Festival of Lights
Date & Time Listed: 2020-09-10 09:26:16 (GMT)
One of the biggest festivals of India, Diwali is celebrated with great fervour in every region of the country. On this auspicious day, people deep-clean and decorate their houses. They light diyas, candles and also put fairy lights in order to welcome good health and prosperity to their lives. This grand festival is about merrymaking and burning crackers. The rituals also involve exchanging gifts and sweets with family, friends and loved ones.
Diwali Festival in India holds the utmost importance to the Hindu community as many mythological fables are attached to it where the victory of good over evil is celebrated in myriad ways. Deepawali Festival 2020 will be celebrated on November 14, so you have enough time to plan your trip to India to witness the grand festivity. Do try the AI- driven circuit planner tool that instantly curates your itinerary and for free. To know everything from Diwali Story to Diwali Celebration; do check the festival page at Adotrip.
Diwali 2020, Diwali Uttar Pradesh, Diwali Ayodhya, Diwali India, Diwali Celebration In India, adotrip
For more details about this listing please click here to access the webpage provided by listing owner.
More Ads Posted by Member
Contact Ad Poster by E-Mail
* Deal Locally with persons you can meet face to face - this is the most important tip!
* Avoid Sending Funds with Western Union, Moneygram or and other similar service
* Kugli.com is not an Escrow service, we are not involved in any transaction between our members.
* Delhi Ncr, Neemrana Behror - Services Classified Ads
* Delhi, India - Services Classified Ads
* India - Services Classified Ads
* Delhi Ncr, Neemrana Behror - Travel Classified Ads
* Delhi, India - Travel Classified Ads
* India - Travel Classified Ads