Home | All Classifieds | Cars | Real Estate | Jobs | Sell & Buy | Services | Pets | Post Ad (Free!) | Local Ads
Search for:

Members Only:
Welcome to Kugli.com!

New to Kugli.com?
* Create Member Account!

Already a Member?
Login Below:
E-Mail Address:

Password:


Forgot Password?
E-Mail Address:






Popular Locations

* India
  * Chennai
  * Bangalore
  * North Delhi
  * Hyderabad
  * Gautam Buddha Nagar
  * Ghaziabad
* United States
  * New York
  * Los Angeles
  * New York City
  * Houston
  * Miami
  * Dallas
* Cyprus
  * Limassol
  * Nicosia
  * Paphos
  * Larnaca
  * Famagusta
  * Kyrenia
* Kuwait
  * Kuwait City
  * Doha
  * Hawalli
  * Al Ahmadi
  * Abu Halifa
  * Fintas
* Spain
  * Alicante
  * Murcia
  * Málaga
  * Marbella
  * Barcelona
  * Balearic Islands
* China
  * Shenzhen
  * Guangzhou
  * Hangzhou
  * Shanghai
  * Qingdao
  * Jing'An


Gumus Life (ref. 40755604)
Date & Time Listed: 2020-06-25 11:17:49 (GMT)

Posted in Categories: Real Estate, Apartments for Sale - Number of Bedrooms: 3, Number of Bathrooms: 0
Posted From: Turkey, Istanbul, Esenyurt


Ad Details:

Gümüs Life, Built on 10.200 m2 Land, Consists of 2 Blocks in Total
There are 1 + 1,2 + 1 and 3 + 1 Apartments in our Gümüs Life Project
Only 30% of the plot is in Building Sessions, while the remaining 70% is in green areas and social facilities.
Social Areas
Swimming pool, sun terrace, basketball court, tennis court, children's playgrounds, walking paths, fitness area, sauna, Turkish bath
Concept of the Project
Meeting the needs of the audience, suitable for family life, reflecting the neighborhood atmosphere with its landscape, and continuing to develop rapidly, adding value to the investor's investment.
Project Features
low aidet, apartments with fully covered kitchens and balconies, parking garage, location advantage, social facilities, double-faced light-receiving apartments, large green spaces and social landscape
This property is a Flat for sale.

Other Details:

Number of Bedrooms: 3
Number of Bathrooms: 0

Price: 355,000.00 TRY




More Ads Posted by Member
Photos:


Contact Ad Poster by E-Mail






Please type the above 4 characters (This is to prevent robots answering ads):



Report Ad


A valid email address is required

This field is required
or Cancel
* Fraud / Scam
* Wrong Category / Location
* Spam / Overpost


Safety Tips:
* Deal Locally with persons you can meet face to face - this is the most important tip!
* Avoid Sending Funds with Western Union, Moneygram or and other similar service
* Kugli.com is not an Escrow service, we are not involved in any transaction between our members.

Related Links:
* Esenyurt - Real Estate Classified Ads
* Istanbul, Turkey - Real Estate Classified Ads
* Turkey - Real Estate Classified Ads
* Esenyurt - Apartments for Sale Classified Ads
* Istanbul, Turkey - Apartments for Sale Classified Ads
* Turkey - Apartments for Sale Classified Ads


Copyright 2006 - 2020 Kugli.com - Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Contact Us | Top Classified Keywords | Other Relevant Internet Resources
US Classifieds | UK Classifieds | Canada Classifieds | Italy Classifieds | Spain Classifieds | Bahrain Classifieds | Germany Classifieds | UAE Classifieds | India Classifieds