Home | All Classifieds | Cars | Real Estate | Jobs | Sell & Buy | Services | Pets | Post Ad (Free!) | Local Ads
Search for:

Members Only:
Welcome to Kugli.com!

New to Kugli.com?
* Create Member Account!

Already a Member?
Login Below:
E-Mail Address:


Forgot Password?
E-Mail Address:

Popular Locations

* India
  * Chennai
  * Bangalore
  * North Delhi
  * Hyderabad
  * Gautam Buddha Nagar
  * Ghaziabad
* United States
  * Los Angeles
  * New York
  * New York City
  * Houston
  * Miami
  * Chicago
* Cyprus
  * Limassol
  * Nicosia
  * Larnaca
  * Paphos
  * Famagusta
  * Kyrenia
* Kuwait
  * Kuwait City
  * Doha
  * Hawalli
  * Al Ahmadi
  * Abu Halifa
  * Fintas
* China
  * Shenzhen
  * Guangzhou
  * Hangzhou
  * Shanghai
  * Qingdao
  * Jing'An
* Philippines
  * Makati City
  * Pasig City
  * Cebu City
  * Quezon City
  * Taguig City
  * Mandaluyong City

IBIZA - New construction completed
Date & Time Listed: 2019-05-24 12:47:01 (GMT)

Posted in Categories: Real Estate, Villas for Sale - Number of Bedrooms: 4, Number of Bathrooms: 3
Posted From: Spain, Islas Baleares, Santa Eulalia Del Río

Ad Details:

¡¡ NEW CONSTRUCTION - Completed construction ¡¡ Detached house with swimming pool, distributed in several rooms and on 2 floors, projected on a plot of 400,00 m2. Ground floor: With a constructed area of 119.89m2, designed for both day and night areas. From the street you go up an external staircase to the entrance door of the house. It has a hall to access the living room where the staircase that connects the ground floor and the first floor. It poses a kitchen open to the living room. This plant also houses two bedrooms, two bathrooms and a storeroom. The rooms and bathrooms are accessed from a distributor that is separated from the kitchen by a sliding door. The storage room with exit to the exterior is located between the kitchen and the living room. First floor: With a constructed area of 79.40 m2, destined for night area, it has two bedrooms, a bathroom, a storage room and a games room. It is accessed from the ground floor staircase, which disembarks in the game room, and through a distributor you access the rooms, the bathroom and the storage room. The projected home will have a total built area of 199.29m2, an occupation of 119.89m2 corresponding to 29.97% of the plot's surface area and the remaining 70.03% will go to landscaped areas, outdoor parking area and pool.

Other Details:

Number of Bedrooms: 4
Number of Bathrooms: 3

Price: 1,550,000.00 EUR


Ibiza, Luxury, Villa, Chalé
For more details about this listing please click here to access the webpage provided by listing owner.

More Ads Posted by Member

Contact Ad Poster by E-Mail

Please type the above 4 characters (This is to prevent robots answering ads):

Report Ad

A valid email address is required

This field is required
or Cancel
* Fraud / Scam
* Wrong Category / Location
* Spam / Overpost

Safety Tips:
* Deal Locally with persons you can meet face to face - this is the most important tip!
* Avoid Sending Funds with Western Union, Moneygram or and other similar service
* Kugli.com is not an Escrow service, we are not involved in any transaction between our members.

Related Links:
* Santa Eulalia Del Río - Real Estate Classified Ads
* Islas Baleares, Spain - Real Estate Classified Ads
* Spain - Real Estate Classified Ads
* Santa Eulalia Del Río - Villas for Sale Classified Ads
* Islas Baleares, Spain - Villas for Sale Classified Ads
* Spain - Villas for Sale Classified Ads

Copyright 2006 - 2022 Kugli.com - Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Contact Us | Top Classified Keywords | Other Relevant Internet Resources
US Classifieds | UK Classifieds | Canada Classifieds | Italy Classifieds | Spain Classifieds | Bahrain Classifieds | Germany Classifieds | UAE Classifieds | India Classifieds