Welcome to Kugli.com!
New to Kugli.com?
* Create Member Account!
Already a Member?
* North Delhi
* Gautam Buddha Nagar
* United States
* New York
* Los Angeles
* New York City
* Kuwait City
* Al Ahmadi
* Abu Halifa
Caring for cotton fabric
Date & Time Listed: 2017-06-26 18:32:38 (GMT)
Cotton is extremely easy to maintain and you can simply toss it in the washing machine for a thorough cleaning. You should wash cotton frequently because the fabric is absorbent and it can pick up dirt easily. White cotton fabric can be washed in hot water. You can even boil and sterilize the fabric. Medium colours can be washed best in warm water. It is ideal to wash dark colours in cold water to retain freshness of the fabric. When you choose cotton fabric, it is best to choose tighter weaves that won’t shrink greatly. Looser weaves on the other hand are cheap and they shrink when washed in warm water. Dry cleaning may be required depending on the embellishments used in the finished product.
For more details about this listing please click here to access the webpage provided by listing owner.
More Ads Posted by Member
Contact Ad Poster by E-Mail
* Deal Locally with persons you can meet face to face - this is the most important tip!
* Avoid Sending Funds with Western Union, Moneygram or and other similar service
* Kugli.com is not an Escrow service, we are not involved in any transaction between our members.
* London - Sell & Buy Classified Ads
* London, City of, United Kingdom - Sell & Buy Classified Ads
* United Kingdom - Sell & Buy Classified Ads
* London - Collectibles Classified Ads
* London, City of, United Kingdom - Collectibles Classified Ads
* United Kingdom - Collectibles Classified Ads