Welcome to Kugli.com!
New to Kugli.com?
* Create Member Account!
Already a Member?
* North Delhi
* Gautam Buddha Nagar
* United States
* New York
* Los Angeles
* New York City
* Kuwait City
* Al Ahmadi
* Abu Halifa
How to get a Visa to Denmark after sequence of Refusal
Date & Time Listed: 2017-04-30 23:34:07 (GMT)
Our client from Afghanistan has previously studied in the U.S.A for his MBA and got married to Danish national. He has applied for a family reunification pursuant to Part 1, section 9 of the Alien’s Act (residence permit), on the basis of his relationship with his spouse in Denmark; unfortunately, his spouse visa application got refused on the grounds of his personal close ties to Denmark was not established. As we all know, one of the prerequisite of requirements in qualifying for a family reunification to join your spouse /partner in Denmark is to have a “foreign spouse/partner (applicant) must have visited Denmark at least once on a visa stay or visa free-stay” – in which, he has unable to do so, to make any travel to Denmark or elsewhere in Schengen country, prior to his submission of his family reunification.
Read More at Visa Online Assistance
family reunification refusal Denmark, how to apply family reunification in Denmark, visa for Denmark
For more details about this listing please click here to access the webpage provided by listing owner.
More Ads Posted by Member
Contact Ad Poster by E-Mail
* Deal Locally with persons you can meet face to face - this is the most important tip!
* Avoid Sending Funds with Western Union, Moneygram or and other similar service
* Kugli.com is not an Escrow service, we are not involved in any transaction between our members.
* Makati - Services Classified Ads
* Manila, Philippines - Services Classified Ads
* Philippines - Services Classified Ads
* Makati - Limousine Services Classified Ads
* Manila, Philippines - Limousine Services Classified Ads
* Philippines - Limousine Services Classified Ads