Welcome to Kugli.com!
New to Kugli.com?
* Create Member Account!
Already a Member?
* North Delhi
* Gautam Buddha Nagar
* United States
* New York
* Los Angeles
* New York City
* Kuwait City
* Al Ahmadi
* Abu Halifa
10 Tips when Schengen Visa to Denmark may be Refused
Date & Time Listed: 2017-04-28 08:45:59 (GMT)
With the current guidelines in place in assessing visa application for foreign nationals who wish to get a Schengen Visa for Denmark, there are certain considerations wherein, immigration authorities will look into, to arrive for a possible approval or refusal of your Shengen visa application. This is in conjunction for Part 4 of the Visa Executive Order and in accordance with the guidelines of processing visa application, and in connection as to what a foreign national belongs to a certain group (Main Group 1 to Main Group 5, as identified by the immigration authorities – noting main groups 3, (substantial risk) 4 and 5, posed higher immigration risk to Denmark, therefore, it is likely that assessment for their Schengen visa application, is more astringent, as compare for those main groups in 1 & 2 – though, individual assessment on its own merits application is the practice of the immigration authorities (Case Officer) who will handle their application accordingly.
Read More at Visa Online Assistance
Schengen Visa tips for Denmark, How to avoid refusal of Schengen Visa Denmark, Grounds for refusal of Schengen Visa, Visa Code for Schenge Visa Denmark
More Ads Posted by Member
Contact Ad Poster by E-Mail
* Deal Locally with persons you can meet face to face - this is the most important tip!
* Avoid Sending Funds with Western Union, Moneygram or and other similar service
* Kugli.com is not an Escrow service, we are not involved in any transaction between our members.
* Makati - Services Classified Ads
* Manila, Philippines - Services Classified Ads
* Philippines - Services Classified Ads
* Makati - Legal Classified Ads
* Manila, Philippines - Legal Classified Ads
* Philippines - Legal Classified Ads