Welcome to Kugli.com!
New to Kugli.com?
* Create Member Account!
Already a Member?
* Gautam Buddha Nagar
* North Delhi
* Greater Bombay
* Bangalore Urban
* United States
* New York
* Los Angeles
* Saint Tammany Parish
* Balearic Islands
Date & Time Listed: 2016-10-13 06:05:49 (GMT)
Join with us for promotion of small millets in the mainstream diets
In South Asia, lack of dietary diversity is one of the key factors behind malnutrition and the prevalence of non‐communicable diseases such as diabetes. Inclusion of small millets in the regular diets could contribute to an answer. Performing well in marginal environments they have superior nutritional properties, including high micronutrient and dietary fibre content, and low glycemic index.
However, there has been a drastic decline in production and consumption of small millets mainly due to limited productivity, high drudgery involved in their processing, negative perceptions on small
millets as a food for the poor and policy neglect when compared to other crops.
For more details contact:
Mr. M. Karthikeyan, Program Leader and Principal Researcher email@example.com
Mr. P. Saravanan, Team Leader firstname.lastname@example.org 7397595022, 8667566368
More Ads Posted by Member
Contact Ad Poster by E-Mail
* Deal Locally with persons you can meet face to face - this is the most important tip!
* Avoid Sending Funds with Western Union, Moneygram or and other similar service
* Kugli.com is not an Escrow service, we are not involved in any transaction between our members.
* Madurai - Services Classified Ads
* Tamil Nadu, India - Services Classified Ads
* India - Services Classified Ads
* Madurai - Other Classified Ads
* Tamil Nadu, India - Other Classified Ads
* India - Other Classified Ads