Welcome to Kugli.com!
New to Kugli.com?
* Create Member Account!
Already a Member?
* Gautam Buddha Nagar
* North Delhi
* Greater Bombay
* Bangalore Urban
* United States
* New York
* Los Angeles
* United Arab Emirates
* Dubai Marina
* Downtown Dubai
* Business Bay
* Abu Dhabi
* Jlt - Jumeirah Lake Towers
Injection Magnet Plastic Magnet What is Injection
Date & Time Listed: 2016-10-13 01:22:42 (GMT)
Injection Magnet Plastic Magnet What is Injection Moulding What is Injection Moulding Magnet material can be directly molded into, onto, or against other assembly components eliminating subsequent assembly steps. This is called insert injection molding. Injection molded magnets are available by using ferrite, neodymium-iron-boron, or blends of magnetic materials to achieve an extensive range of properties. Binder materials include Nylon 6 and 12, PPS, and Polyamide. The binders and magnetic alloys are capable of a wide range of working temperatures from below -40C to above 180C. The Injection molding process allows the ability to produce very intricately shaped magnets with extremely tight tolerances and a wide variety of physical and magnetic characteristics. The finished parts can be either very simple or complex in geometry. The properties of injection molded magnets vary greatly, depending on the type of magnetic material a
Price: 1.00 USD
injection magnet, plastic molding magnet, What is Injection Moulding, plastic magnet, injection magnet
More Ads Posted by Member
Contact Ad Poster by E-Mail
* Deal Locally with persons you can meet face to face - this is the most important tip!
* Avoid Sending Funds with Western Union, Moneygram or and other similar service
* Kugli.com is not an Escrow service, we are not involved in any transaction between our members.
* Xiamen - Sell & Buy Classified Ads
* Fujian, China - Sell & Buy Classified Ads
* China - Sell & Buy Classified Ads
* Xiamen - Electronics Classified Ads
* Fujian, China - Electronics Classified Ads
* China - Electronics Classified Ads