Welcome to Kugli.com!
New to Kugli.com?
* Create Member Account!
Already a Member?
* Bangalore Urban
* Greater Bombay
* Gautam Buddha Nagar
* North Delhi
* United States
* New York
* Valencia Province
* United Arab Emirates
* Dubai Marina
* Downtown Dubai
* Palm Jumeirah
* Business Bay
* Makati City
* Pasig City
* Cebu City
* Quezon City
* Taguig City
* Mandaluyong City
2 Bedroom Hotel In Lisbon City, Portugal (ref. 25969333)
Ad Title: 2 Bedroom Hotel In Lisbon City, Portugal (ref. 25969333) |
Date & Time Listed: 2016-10-10 10:59:20 (GMT)
Type of Ad: Want to Sell
SECURED PROPERTY INVESTMENT* | ONE OF THE BEST LOCATIONS IN LISBON | NEW & VERY MODERN PROJECT WITHIN LISTED FACADE OF AN HISTORICAL LISBON PALACE | ELIGIBLE FOR IMI & IMT EXEMPTION** | SUITABLE FOR GOLDEN RESIDENCY PERMIT & NON-HABITUAL BUYERS ALIKE.
The 5* hotel apartments all offer underground parking and secure storage facilities, as well as the amenities that you would expect from a world class 5* hotel: a Spa, Gym, two luxury branded shops and a cosmopolitan rooftop bar, the Alto Bar, commanding amazing views over Lisbon. This rooftop bar, which will showcase many of Portugal's finest world-famous wines, will also offer international gourmet light dining in the evening for all and breakfast to apartment guests in the morning.
The historic 16th century, from which the property derives its name, is situated in the Bairro Alto, one of Lisbon's most sought after real estate areas. Enjoying a central and prominent hill-top location Apartments command wide views over Lisbon and its majestic river, the Tagus River (Rio Tejo).
branded as an independent 5* luxury apartment hotel, representing the best that Lisbon has to offer in terms of design, heritage, culture and character. All apartments will benefit from a professional management structure for owners and the very best facilities and levels of service for guests.
The Spa & Gym is located on the Ground and -1 level. Occupying 294m2, the spa has four treatment rooms, a steam bath, sauna, fully equipped gym and male and female changing rooms. The Spa & Gym have been designed and equipped with input from former senior spa management from Six Senses Resorts & Spas.
The Alto Bar occupies 263m2 of covered and terrace area with superb views over Lisbon and the River Tagus. With direct elevator access from the ground floor or by elevator and stairs from the apartment levels, the Alto Bar will offer indoor and outdoor seating for breakfast and light refreshments and informal meals throughout the day and evening. The bar will showcase both Portuguese and French wines in an impressive open-view cellar, offering a perfect accompaniment to a mix of authentic local and interesting international cuisine.
Bairro Alto, meaning 'Upper Town', occupies one of Lisbon's prominent hilltops, lying high above the city centre, to the west of Baixa. A place of picturesque hills at night becomes one of Lisbon's most dynamic areas with a huge choice of restaurants and bars.
Across the road from the property, the Gloria Funicular takes you to the bottom of the Avenida da Liberdade. The Liberdade is an elegant treelined boulevard that boasts many of the world's leading brand names in retail and fashion, as well as many of the city's main business headquarters, making it one of the most cosmopolitan, international and prestigious areas in Lisbon. At the bottom of the funicular is the heart of Baixa ('downtown'). This area was the historic shopping heart of the city with Rua Augusta, the area's main shopping street, linking the riverside square of Terreiro do Paco to the beautiful Rossio Square and the Avenida da Liberdade.
From the Luxury Hotel Apartments, it's a short walk down to the Chiado district, characterised by signature cafes, such as A Brasileira, the art school, theatres and museums. Nearby, neighbouring Carmo has some of the city's most fascinating historic buildings, such as the elegant Convent and Church of Carmo, as well as the Archaeological Museum of Carmo, with its collection of pre-historic, Roman, medieval and baroque artefacts.
Lisbon Airport is located close to the city and just a 15-minute taxi ride from the city centre. Lisbon has good rail links from Entrecampos Station (10-minute taxi from Bairro Alto) with inter-city rail services to Porto in the north and the Algarve to the south. The city is also at a strategic junction of the European motorway network, with road links to the north and south as well as into Spain.
* * Variety of natural stone floors
* * Contemporary meets Traditional, using both modern and classic Portuguese materials (tiles and calcada)
* * Top quality wood effect flooring in all apartments
* * Apartment doors in solid wood, main entrance door covered in leather
* * High ceilings and good natural light
* * Double glazed windows with white wooden shutters
* * Balcony with metal balustrades and hand rails
* * Full air- conditioning (reception and apartments)
* * Wired for cable TV, broadband and Wi-Fi
* * LED light fixtures
* * Bticino switches and power sockets
* * Cat 5 wiring
* * Security alarm system, smoke detectors and fire alarms
* * 24 hour Reception Desk
KITCHENS AND BATHROOMS
* * Bespoke LEIKEN high quality kitchens
* * Corian worktops and upstands
* * Superior branded appliances to include oven, hob extractor, fridge-freezer, dishwasher and coffee machine
* * Luxury finished bathrooms using both natural stone and Portugese tiles
* * Roca chrome bathroom taps and shower fittings
* * Roca bathroom porcelain
* * Foundations and structure in reinforced concrete
* * Classified existing facade refurbishment
* * Interior classified 16th Century stairwell refurbishment
Avenida da Liberdade
Luxury brand shopping within 5 minutes walk.
Mosteiro dos Jeronimos
This commanding 15th century Manueline monastery was built to commemorate Vasco da Gama's discovery of India. The main attraction is the delicate gothic chapel that opens up to a grand monastery in which some of Portugal's greatest historical figures are buried.
Castelo Sao Jorge
The winding medieval streets of Lisbon's most ancient district, Alfama, twist up to the city's Moorish pinnacle. The dusk-orange walls of the ancient castle dating back to the 19th century, are visible from almost every street in the city and symbolise the Portuguese Empire. The Monastery & Church of S.Vicente are near by in Graca.
Departing from Praca Luis de Camoes to Graca every 15 minutes, this is the most charming way for tourists to witness many of the city's most
Number of Bedrooms: 2
Number of Bathrooms: 1
Price: 500,000.00 EUR
More Ads Posted by Member
Contact Ad Poster by E-Mail
* Deal Locally with persons you can meet face to face - this is the most important tip!
* Avoid Sending Funds with Western Union, Moneygram or and other similar service
* Kugli.com is not an Escrow service, we are not involved in any transaction between our members.
* Lisbon City - Real Estate Classified Ads
* Lisboa, Portugal - Real Estate Classified Ads
* Portugal - Real Estate Classified Ads
* Lisbon City - Hotels for Sale Classified Ads
* Lisboa, Portugal - Hotels for Sale Classified Ads
* Portugal - Hotels for Sale Classified Ads