Ad Title: Rare Blue Chip Investment Opportunity Coveted Beachfront Position|
Date & Time Listed: 2016-10-07 12:15:14 (GMT)
Type of Ad: Want to Sell
With a recent upgrade of this Blue Chip ICONIC waterfront mixed commercial and residential building, has certainly drastically increased its desirability factor.
With the recent completion of two new penthouse apartments, this marvel certainly will astound. Creating two new extra income streams for the astute investor.
The front of the building has had a face lift with its fresh new olive, charcoal greyish complexion.
Prominently positioned on Manly’s thriving beachfront strip just 50m from The Corso, this boutique mixed business development with spectacular ocean views shows excellent returns, substantial future projected capital growth and scope to value add.
It is comprised of 3 levels of retail and 3 levels of residential apartments and approval to build 2 penthouse apartments with all facilities already connected. Every square metre is currently leased and a low vacancy rate will always be assured in this prime sought after location.
The retail component is leased by an established concern that has forged a reputation as a relaxed venue to lunch and unwind during the day and the place to be seen kicking up your heels when the sun goes down. With ocean views from two levels, it consists of a boutique brassiere, vibrant bar and hip and happening night club.
Serviced by a secure lift, the 6 residential apartments are ultra-sleek, superbly appointed, generously proportioned with 2 of them featuring spectacular views from the across the surf to wide Pacific horizons.
This is an unrepeatable opportunity to acquire a rare mixed use investment in select position on Manly’s coveted beachfront with the very real potential to strata title each of the retail and the residential components and complete the construction of the penthouses.
• Rear lane access from Henrietta Lane through to Manly Beach and Corso
• Double brick construction and solid concrete façade
• 200mm slab floors
• Night club – floors and ceilings have been sound proofed
• All residential units – 6mm toughened glass through kitchens and bathrooms
• All residential units fitted with spa baths
• 3am Liquor License
• Residential floors can be converted to commercial premises
• Directly across the road from the internationally famous Manly Beach
• 50 metres from The Corso and humming cafes, restaurants and bars.
• 100 metres from tennis courts
• Minutes walk to picturesque Shelly Beach
• Easy walk to a further five secluded harbour side beaches
• Level 3 minute walk from Manly Wharf and buses, 15 minutes on the fast ferry or 30 minutes on the ferry from the city
• 10 minutes drive from Warringah Mall.
• 30 minutes drive from the city .
More Ads Posted by Member
Contact Ad Poster by E-Mail
* Deal Locally with persons you can meet face to face - this is the most important tip!
* Avoid Sending Funds with Western Union, Moneygram or and other similar service
* Kugli.com is not an Escrow service, we are not involved in any transaction between our members.