Welcome to Kugli.com!
New to Kugli.com?
* Create Member Account!
Already a Member?
* Gautam Buddha Nagar
* North Delhi
* Greater Bombay
* Bangalore Urban
* United States
* New York
* Los Angeles
* United Arab Emirates
* Dubai Marina
* Downtown Dubai
* Business Bay
* Abu Dhabi
* Jlt - Jumeirah Lake Towers
4 Bedroom 1 In Vaucluse, France (ref. 21626828)
Date & Time Listed: 2016-10-06 09:04:04 (GMT)
From two-room (37 sqm) to 5-room (110 sqm) apartments and houses. Perfect for principal residence, secondary residence or investment (PINEL law). Reduced notary fees, developer price (from 94,900 euros). Avignon is a commune in south-eastern France in the department of Vaucluse on the left bank of the Rhone river. Between 1309 and 1377 during the Avignon Papacy, seven successive popes resided in Avignon. Papal control persisted until 1791 when, during the French Revolution, it became part of France. The town is now the capital of the Vaucluse department and one of the few French cities to have preserved its ramparts. The historic centre, which includes the Palais des Papes, the cathedral, and the Pont d'Avignon, became a UNESCO World Heritage Site in 1995. The medieval monuments and the annual Festival d'Avignon have helped to make the town a major centre for tourism. The Avignon-Provence airport on the south-eastern commune border has several international routes to England.
Number of Bedrooms: 4
Number of Bathrooms: 1
Price: 209,900.00 EUR
More Ads Posted by Member
Contact Ad Poster by E-Mail
* Deal Locally with persons you can meet face to face - this is the most important tip!
* Avoid Sending Funds with Western Union, Moneygram or and other similar service
* Kugli.com is not an Escrow service, we are not involved in any transaction between our members.
* Vaucluse - Real Estate Classified Ads
* Bretagne, France - Real Estate Classified Ads
* France - Real Estate Classified Ads
* Vaucluse - Houses for Sale Classified Ads
* Bretagne, France - Houses for Sale Classified Ads
* France - Houses for Sale Classified Ads