Welcome to Kugli.com!
New to Kugli.com?
* Create Member Account!
Already a Member?
* Gautam Buddha Nagar
* North Delhi
* Greater Bombay
* Bangalore Urban
* United States
* New York
* Saint Tammany Parish
* Los Angeles
* Valencia Province
* United Arab Emirates
* Dubai Marina
* Downtown Dubai
* Abu Dhabi
* Palm Jumeirah
* Business Bay
Japanese Charred Wood
Date & Time Listed: 2016-10-04 06:40:33 (GMT)
Shou Sugi Ban or Yakisugi is a Japanese means burnt Japanese board. This is ancient Japanese process to make wood durable and resistant free. One can use burnt wood for interior, exterior or even for flooring or ceiling also. The main outline is to burn the surface of wood in different degrees. The burnt surface can be left untouched or can be brushed once or twice as per requirements. Each type of work gives different and elegant look. This burnt surface is pest, weather, fire UV resistant, and same time its unique beautiful and attractive.
Maintaining Yakisuigi is very important for longevity.
For durability you must finish both sides
Using Pungent UV resistant oil and we never recommend polymer especially in exteriors.
Use only graded products
Don’t use hard brush or power washer.
charred wood cladding, japanese burnt wood siding, Shou Sugi Ban Siding, japanese charred wood, shou sugi ban burnt wood siding, burnt wood siding
For more details about this listing please click here to access the webpage provided by listing owner.
More Ads Posted by Member
Contact Ad Poster by E-Mail
* Deal Locally with persons you can meet face to face - this is the most important tip!
* Avoid Sending Funds with Western Union, Moneygram or and other similar service
* Kugli.com is not an Escrow service, we are not involved in any transaction between our members.
* Houston - Sell & Buy Classified Ads
* Texas, United States - Sell & Buy Classified Ads
* United States - Sell & Buy Classified Ads
* Houston - Other Classified Ads
* Texas, United States - Other Classified Ads
* United States - Other Classified Ads