Welcome to Kugli.com!
New to Kugli.com?
* Create Member Account!
Already a Member?
Dealing with Indian companies? Check out IndiaTradeHolding.com, the Indian Manufacturers and Suppliers business database.
* Bangalore Urban
* Greater Bombay
* Gautam Buddha Nagar
* North Delhi
* United States
* New York
* Valencia Province
* United Arab Emirates
* Dubai Marina
* Downtown Dubai
* Palm Jumeirah
* Business Bay
* Makati City
* Pasig City
* Cebu City
* Quezon City
* Taguig City
* Mandaluyong City
3 Bedroom Apartment In Chennai, India (ref. 21898217)
Ad Title: 3 Bedroom Apartment In Chennai, India (ref. 21898217) |
Date & Time Listed: 2016-10-03 09:24:57 (GMT)
Type of Ad: Want to Sell
Township project that includes luxury villas and apartments in the land area of more than 110 acres. 8 Acres of exclusive clubhouse with construction of 1 Lac sq.ft in it. Proposed School in within the campus of Aurum. Proposed Shopping Complex in within the campus of Aurum. Well connected to all major Banks, ATMs and hospital. Possession to be handed over soon. Enjoy the 2080 Privilege. Pay 20% on booking and the rest 80% at the time of possession. (One and Only for Happiness Towers) Enjoy the rental benefit where you buy we pay for all the 3 BHK at Aurum in Happiness Towers and we guarantee you a rent of Rs.15000 per month for up to 2 years. Returns Being real estate front runner we cannot guarantee on market condition but we can safely presume that our investor in time frame of 23 years might get minimum 20% to 30% returns on their investment. The asking price is 55.4567 lacs. This property is located at rajan nagar
This property is a Apartment for sale.
Number of Bedrooms: 3
Number of Bathrooms: 3
Price: 5,545,670.00 INR
|Not Yet||Not Yet||Not Yet|
More Ads Posted by Member
Contact Ad Poster by E-Mail
* Deal Locally with persons you can meet face to face - this is the most important tip!
* Avoid Sending Funds with Western Union, Moneygram or and other similar service
* Kugli.com is not an Escrow service, we are not involved in any transaction between our members.
* Chennai - Real Estate Classified Ads
* Tamil Nadu, India - Real Estate Classified Ads
* India - Real Estate Classified Ads
* Chennai - Apartments for Sale Classified Ads
* Tamil Nadu, India - Apartments for Sale Classified Ads
* India - Apartments for Sale Classified Ads