Welcome to Kugli.com!
New to Kugli.com?
* Create Member Account!
Already a Member?
* Gautam Buddha Nagar
* North Delhi
* Greater Bombay
* Bangalore Urban
* United States
* New York
* Saint Tammany Parish
* Los Angeles
* Valencia Province
* United Arab Emirates
* Dubai Marina
* Downtown Dubai
* Abu Dhabi
* Business Bay
* Palm Jumeirah
Standard DSCEACSN2100020 20A SPN Residual Current Circuit Breaker Online
Date & Time Listed: 2016-09-30 11:24:02 (GMT)
Standard RCBO is a single composite device which provides protection against over currents and earth leakage faults in the same and DSCEACSN2100020 the current rate is 20A SPN Residual Current Circuit Breaker with Overload and Short Circuit Protection. It have features is width Pulsating DC protection-TypeA, Discrimination nusing time delay-Types RCBO and Controlled response VD RCBO, Protection in case of loss of supply neutral, Enhanced immunity to nuisance tripping. The Positive contact indication is Red for ON, Green for OFF Short circuit breaking capacity 10 kA, Large terminal capacity is RCBOs have 35 mm2 for cool running while in operation. It range is 6A, 10A, 16A, 20A, 25A, 32A & 40A. It rated Residual Operating Current is 30, 100, 300mA. Instantaneous Tripping Current is ‘C ’curve. It voltage is 240V. Insulation Voltage is 660V.The frequency is 50Hz. The number of poles is 1P+N. The Short Circuit Capacity is 10kA. It rated Residual Making Breaking Capacity is 500A. Its weight 0.420. It vibration resistance is 3g.
More Ads Posted by Member
Contact Ad Poster by E-Mail
* Deal Locally with persons you can meet face to face - this is the most important tip!
* Avoid Sending Funds with Western Union, Moneygram or and other similar service
* Kugli.com is not an Escrow service, we are not involved in any transaction between our members.
* Hyderabad - Sell & Buy Classified Ads
* Andhra Pradesh, India - Sell & Buy Classified Ads
* India - Sell & Buy Classified Ads
* Hyderabad - Other Classified Ads
* Andhra Pradesh, India - Other Classified Ads
* India - Other Classified Ads