Ad Title: 6 Bedroom Villa In Gandia, Spain (ref. 25857057) |
Date & Time Listed: 2016-09-29 10:59:32 (GMT)
Type of Ad: Want to Sell
This astonishingly beautiful villa is on a secluded and very large (4,439 m2) plot and has 6 master bedrooms with en-suites, 8 bathrooms, a fully fitted kitchen with breakfast area, 5 reception rooms, an independent 1 bedroom apartment, a huge (totally private) swimming pool and landscaped gardens. The perfect family home or (potentially) a boutique hotel!
6 master bedrooms with en-suites, 8 bathrooms, fully fitted kitchen with breakfast area, 5 reception rooms, independent 1 bedroom apartment.
* Master bedroom suite: large triple aspect main bedroom with views to the sea, large walk-in dressing room, large double aspect bathroom with spa-size bath, two ceiling-mounted showers, twin sinks, separate WC.
* A further 5 bedroom suites, all double size bedrooms with walk-in closets and separate bathrooms with bath and shower.
* Open plan kitchen/breakfast room with fully equipped modern kitchen: island with induction hob, two ovens, microwave, steam oven, heating drawer, fridge, freezer, wine fridge. Ample cupboard space including larder cupboards.
* Separate laundry with washing machine and drier.
* Games room.
* Library with floor-to-ceiling fitted shelving and wood-burning stove.
* Television room with wood-burning stove.
* Double-height main living area with gallery and main fireplace.
* Dining room with fitted glass cabinets.
* Study with floor-to-ceiling fitted cupboards and bookshelves
* Massive garage with gym area, workbench, room for three cars. Additional separate storage room.
* Separate basement apartment with large bedroom, bathroom and open plan kitchen/living area and french windows opening onto the garden.
* Extensive terraces with views to the mountains and the sea, covered pool-side seating area, paella house, washing house with retractable roof, two garden storage casitas, automatic entrance gates.
* 15m x 5m swimming pool with diving board. Salt water cleaning system. Automatic pool cover. 5m x 2m Jacuzzi pool with water jets. Pool heating system.
* Garden: irrigation system, extensive lawn area, many mature and productive fruit trees, extensive mature flower beds.
* Pool bathroom with shower and WC.
Urbano and fully urbanised with mains water, electricity and land line telephone with ADSL.
Finding the perfect, luxury home for sale on the Costa Blanca can be surprisingly difficult - if you are looking for somewhere that has character, is well located, private, fully renovated (to a luxurious standard) and suitable for children.
This may seem an odd assertion but look around and you will see that many properties for sale in Spain are on anaemic new estates with an elderly or second home demographic. To make matters worse, these properties (however luxurious) tend to have small plots and are not located close to schools and services. Frequently, they suffer from drawbacks such as dull, uniform design or minimal accommodation - something that is far from desirable for family life.
Of course, there are exceptions to the general rule. One is the house of a friend of mine, located close to the vibrant town of Gandia in Valencia Province. If you are looking for a Spanish property that is truly exceptional it deserves close attention: it represents, to my mind, the best luxury family home for sale in Spain (and I have seen hundreds!).
So, what makes this gorgeous villa so different and so perfect
Well there are four principal reasons:
1. It is a very substantial property of tremendous character, comprising some 843m2(!) of build on a 4,439m2 urbano plot.
There are six double bedroom suites (including a vast master bedroom suite) and a separate one bedroom apartment. The property also has a library, television room, huge double-height main living area, dining room, a games room with fitted cupboards and study - so, there is ample space for entertaining, working, relaxing and for children to play.
As you would expect, the kitchen is very large, open plan and ideal for either family use or the preparation of food for large parties. It is also perfectly located beside the dining room, whilst having direct access out to the terrace beside the swimming pool. The house has several covered terrace areas for relaxation or dining, with fabulous views across the valley to the surrounding mountains and to the sea.
The swimming pool is completely private and very large (15m x 5m and 3m deep) and has a diving board and salt water cleaning system. It is a heated pool with an automatic pool cover (essential when small children are around) and there is also a separate 5m x 2m Jacuzzi with water jets!
The house also has a massive garage with a gym, workbench DIY area and room for three cars - with an additional storage room with fitted cupboards. The property has air-conditioning and an oil-fired heating system, although with an impressive main fireplace and two top-quality wood-burning stoves the latter is rarely needed.
2. The property has a superb and very large (4,439m2) private plot that is not overlooked by any other houses. Gloriously, the plot is mature and blessed with many productive fruit trees, extensive flower beds, a vegetable garden and an extensive area laid to lawn. The garden is fully irrigated (from a private, economical, urbanisation well) and even has a practice area for golf!
Meanwhile, high fences and hedges surround the garden and make it completely secure, allowing your children and any pets to roam freely and safely.
3. The villa is located just outside Gandia and has a wonderful position that overlooks the verdant citrus groves of La Safor. The sea forms a glorious visual boundary to one side of the property with, to the other, dramatic mountains that rise steeply up from the surrounding land.
In fact, one of the delights of the villa is that the fantastic beaches of La Safor are little more than a ten minute drive away, whilst an equivalent journey takes you into the mountains and superb walking in totally unspoilt wilderness areas. These are also great for mountain biking, rock climbing and bird watching.
Perhaps, most importantly, the villa is within five minutes' drive of a first class, private Spanish school which takes pupils from kindergarten age all the way through to Bachillerato (UK 'A' Level equivalent). The children of the owners go to this school and can confirm that the school works well and provides a sound and loving education. Meanwhile, an international school is located in nearby Alzira in which the British curriculum is taught - should you wish your children to have an English-speaking education, whilst several more international/British schools are accessible in Javea and Valencia.
Gandia, of course, is well known as a remarkably well-connected town. It is only 50 minutes' drive (or train ride) to Valencia City and its international airport and is close to two excellent golf courses located at Oliva Nova and Carcaixent (Gandia itself has a nine hole course and a vibrant tennis
This property is a Villa for sale.
Number of Bedrooms: 6
Number of Bathrooms: 8
Price: 1,700,000.00 EUR
More Ads Posted by Member
Contact Ad Poster by E-Mail
* Deal Locally with persons you can meet face to face - this is the most important tip!
* Avoid Sending Funds with Western Union, Moneygram or and other similar service
* Kugli.com is not an Escrow service, we are not involved in any transaction between our members.