Welcome to Kugli.com!
New to Kugli.com?
* Create Member Account!
Already a Member?
Dealing with Indian companies? Check out IndiaTradeHolding.com, the Indian Manufacturers and Suppliers business database.
* Gautam Buddha Nagar
* North Delhi
* Greater Bombay
* Bangalore Urban
* United States
* New York
* Los Angeles
* Saint Tammany Parish
* New York City
* Kuwait City
* Abu Halifa
* Al Ahmadi
Foreign Direct Investment in India Beneficial for Indian Economy BY FEEGENIE
Date & Time Listed: 2016-09-29 10:20:56 (GMT)
Foreign Direct Investment (FDI) in India is the major monetary source for economic development in India. Foreign companies invest directly in fast growing private Indian businesses to take benefits of cheaper wages and changing business environment of India. Economic liberalization started in India in wake of the 1991 economic crisis and since then FDI has steadily increased in India. It was Manmohan Singh and P. V Narasimha Rao who brought FDI in India, which subsequently generated more than one crore jobs. According to the Financial Times, in 2015 India overtook China and the US as the top destination for the Foreign Direct Investment.
In first half of the 2015, India attracted investment of $31 billion compared to $28 billion and $27 billion of China and the US respectively.
Student Wallet, Pay fee online
For more details about this listing please click here to access the webpage provided by listing owner.
More Ads Posted by Member
Contact Ad Poster by E-Mail
* Deal Locally with persons you can meet face to face - this is the most important tip!
* Avoid Sending Funds with Western Union, Moneygram or and other similar service
* Kugli.com is not an Escrow service, we are not involved in any transaction between our members.
* Hisar - Services Classified Ads
* Haryana, India - Services Classified Ads
* India - Services Classified Ads
* Hisar - Computers Classified Ads
* Haryana, India - Computers Classified Ads
* India - Computers Classified Ads