Welcome to Kugli.com!
New to Kugli.com?
* Create Member Account!
Already a Member?
* Gautam Buddha Nagar
* North Delhi
* Greater Bombay
* Bangalore Urban
* United States
* New York
* Los Angeles
* Saint Tammany Parish
* Balearic Islands
The Secret of the Dirndl Apron Bow
Date & Time Listed: 2016-09-27 04:52:40 (GMT)
A secret only a few know is that in fact the apron bow on a woman's Dirndl indicates her marital status. Here we explain so that you are in the know and that no misunderstandings can happen to you!
Dirndl apron bow on the right side
Women, who wear the Dirndl bow on their right, signalize that their status is - taken! Because the wearer has found her happiness in love already, this means: Look but don't touch!
Dirndl apron bow in the middle
Tying the Dirndl bow in the middle front of the dress has two meanings: Virgin - for anyone over the age of 18 and Child for anyone under the age of 18.
Therefore, Tying the bow this way can attract a lot of incredulous looks, especially when the wearers themselves don't know its meaning. Different from what you might think (left-free, right-taken, middle-unsure?), these women are definitely not uncertain about their marital status.
Oktoberfest Outfit, Oktoberfest Costume, German Costume, German Outfit
More Ads Posted by Member
Contact Ad Poster by E-Mail
* Deal Locally with persons you can meet face to face - this is the most important tip!
* Avoid Sending Funds with Western Union, Moneygram or and other similar service
* Kugli.com is not an Escrow service, we are not involved in any transaction between our members.
* Brisbane - Sell & Buy Classified Ads
* Queensland, Australia - Sell & Buy Classified Ads
* Australia - Sell & Buy Classified Ads
* Brisbane - Clothes & Fashion Classified Ads
* Queensland, Australia - Clothes & Fashion Classified Ads
* Australia - Clothes & Fashion Classified Ads