Ad Title: Your home in Jamaica -A rare opportunity|
Date & Time Listed: 2016-09-24 16:41:54 (GMT)
Type of Ad: Want to Sell
A leading 4 * and eco-friendly Boutique - Hotel
2010 as the "Best Hotel for the Environment" award at the World Travel Market in London
A running companies, nestled on a quiet and attractive wooded hills, overlooking the historic town and the marina of Port Antonio, panoramic views on Jamaica's UNESCO Heritage Blue Mountains and the Caribbean.
- A best rated, romantic beach -Frenchman's Cove-, this is only 5 minutes away
- The market of Port Antonio is located only 10 minutes away.
Year: 1968/69 (was previously a private villa which was then removed)
Rooms: 11 All rooms are furnished with fully and have a complete inventory of kitchen
Land: 2,5 ha
Air conditioning: no
Ceiling fan: yes
Wi-Fi -: yes
Restaurant: 38 seats
Wedding / conference room u.v.m.
Parking with space for 12 cars
Low operating costs,
are the result of the management with investments in renewable energy technologies, which in turn contributed to improve efficiency and to increase the hotel's asset base,
- Generation and storage of solar energy for electric
- Use -and- Water Heating
- Rainwater collection and spot cleaning
on request (incl. inventory, licenses, tour operators ect ..) Only with financially. Proof ! , Ask for our Expose still on.
Number of Bedrooms: 11
Number of Bathrooms: 11
For more details about this listing please click here to access the webpage provided by listing owner.
More Ads Posted by Member
Contact Ad Poster by E-Mail
* Deal Locally with persons you can meet face to face - this is the most important tip!
* Avoid Sending Funds with Western Union, Moneygram or and other similar service
* Kugli.com is not an Escrow service, we are not involved in any transaction between our members.