Ad Title: Villa 144 M2 In Cyprus (ref. 19725) |
Date & Time Listed: 2016-09-18 08:55:34 (GMT)
Type of Ad: Want to Sell
• Modern and spacious 2, 3 and 4 bedroom villas with private swimming pool and quality finishes throughout, located in the Coral Bay Area, Peyia.
• Breathtaking views of the Mediterranean. • Roof terraces.• Private swimming pools and quality finishes throughout with excellent specifications.• Close to renowned blue-flag beaches of Coral Bay, shops, places of interest, services and amenities.• 30 minutes drive to Pafos International Airport ,15 minutes drive to Pafos Town.
Riza Heights 2 offer an enviable sense of family living with their air distinguished elegance. These generously sized villas for sale in Peyia provide first class accommodation for the whole family, available with two, three and four bedroom options. Built with modern functional living in mind, these unique homes offer large living areas, sizeable bedrooms and spacious plots. Riza Heights villas for sale in Peyia also offer comfortable balconies with views of the Mediterranean – the ultimate setting for relaxation. Located in the area of Peyia, a short drive from Pafos Town, these villas for sale in Peyia are within close proximity to the sandy beaches of Coral Bay, a short drive to amenities and services, places of interest and golf courses. If peace of mind is one of the prerequisites, then Riza Heights will prove favourable as their positioning, on a secluded yet accessible site, offers a quiet and peaceful ambience for the perfect holiday or permanent home in Cyprus.
Number of Bedrooms: 1
Number of Bathrooms: 1
Price: 487,100.00 EUR
For more details about this listing please click here to access the webpage provided by listing owner.
More Ads Posted by Member
Contact Ad Poster by E-Mail
* Deal Locally with persons you can meet face to face - this is the most important tip!
* Avoid Sending Funds with Western Union, Moneygram or and other similar service
* Kugli.com is not an Escrow service, we are not involved in any transaction between our members.