Welcome to Kugli.com!
New to Kugli.com?
* Create Member Account!
Already a Member?
* Gautam Buddha Nagar
* North Delhi
* Greater Bombay
* United States
* New York
* Los Angeles
* New York City
* Kuwait City
* Al Ahmadi
* Abu Halifa
* Balearic Islands
Negative EMG Or NCV so I do not have neuropathy. Not so fast
Date & Time Listed: 2016-07-27 07:19:38 (GMT)
(You can skip to the chase here – you CAN have peripheral neuropathy with a normal EMG/NCV)
A very common method of testing for peripheral nerve damage are electromyelegrams (EMG) and nerve conduction velocity (NCV) tests, they are called electrodiagnostic tests as well. A good way to think about how they work is that they shoot electrical impulses into one end of your nerves and measure how fast and how “big” the impulses come out of the other end.
Based on this testing, the clinician might be able to get a sense of whether the damage is to the ENDS of the nerves (like the hands/feet) or if the problem is at the BEGINNING of the nerves (like a herniated disc by the spine).
Neuropathy Center Wisconsin, Neuropathy Relief, Nerve Pain In Foot
For more details about this listing please click here to access the webpage provided by listing owner.
More Ads Posted by Member
Contact Ad Poster by E-Mail
* Deal Locally with persons you can meet face to face - this is the most important tip!
* Avoid Sending Funds with Western Union, Moneygram or and other similar service
* Kugli.com is not an Escrow service, we are not involved in any transaction between our members.
* Hales Corners - Services Classified Ads
* Wisconsin, United States - Services Classified Ads
* United States - Services Classified Ads
* Hales Corners - Health Classified Ads
* Wisconsin, United States - Health Classified Ads
* United States - Health Classified Ads