Welcome to Kugli.com!
New to Kugli.com?
* Create Member Account!
Already a Member?
* North Delhi
* Gautam Buddha Nagar
* United States
* New York
* Los Angeles
* New York City
* Kuwait City
* Al Ahmadi
* Abu Halifa
* Balearic Islands
Ronald Shapiro - An Immigration lawyer
Date & Time Listed: 2016-03-20 17:50:32 (GMT)
Being separated from family is always difficult, but that divide can be even tougher to bear when your family member is located in another country and isn't legally able to move to the United States. As a United States citizen, your relative may obtain preferred status to enter the country. That doesn't mean their green card approval will be automatic.
The family green card process can be complicated, and any misstep along the way may result in a rejection by the US government. There is a significant amount of paperwork involved so it's important that it is filled out correctly. Also, immigration officials may want to interview you and your relative to verify the family relationship.
An experienced immigration lawyer may be able to shorten the process and reduce the potential for errors. Ronald Shapiro has been helping families like yours for more than 30 years. Call him today at (847) 564-0712.
900 Skokie Boulevard Suite 240
Northbrook, IL 60062
Phone: (847) 564-0712
Fax: (847) 564-0871
Corporate immigration Lawyer
For more details about this listing please click here to access the webpage provided by listing owner.
More Ads Posted by Member
Contact Ad Poster by E-Mail
* Deal Locally with persons you can meet face to face - this is the most important tip!
* Avoid Sending Funds with Western Union, Moneygram or and other similar service
* Kugli.com is not an Escrow service, we are not involved in any transaction between our members.
* Northbrook - Services Classified Ads
* Illinois, United States - Services Classified Ads
* United States - Services Classified Ads
* Northbrook - Legal Classified Ads
* Illinois, United States - Legal Classified Ads
* United States - Legal Classified Ads