Welcome to Kugli.com!
New to Kugli.com?
* Create Member Account!
Already a Member?
* Gautam Buddha Nagar
* North Delhi
* Greater Bombay
* United States
* New York
* Los Angeles
* New York City
* Kuwait City
* Al Ahmadi
* Abu Halifa
* Balearic Islands
Getting Back to Work Following a Back Injury
Date & Time Listed: 2016-03-20 17:03:30 (GMT)
Back injuries suffered at work can severely hinder an individual's ability to perform their job. Workers who lift heavy objects are equally as susceptible to back injuries as workers who sit at desks throughout the day.
Back injuries can occur suddenly, or as the result of cumulative stress. The longer a back injury goes untreated, the more difficult it becomes to resolve. Back injuries can involve pinched nerves, fractured vertebrae, herniated discs, and/or spinal cord damage. These injuries should be treated through a combination of therapy and medication. If necessary, surgery can be an option that can restore an individual's ability to perform their job.
For more information about back injuries and workers' compensation, contact Chicago workers' compensation attorney Howard Ankin at 312-600-0000. Our experience helps us get injured workers the compensation they need so they can recover from their work related injuries.
162 West Grand Avenue Chicago,
Toll Free: 800-442-6546
chicago workers compensation attorney
For more details about this listing please click here to access the webpage provided by listing owner.
More Ads Posted by Member
Contact Ad Poster by E-Mail
* Deal Locally with persons you can meet face to face - this is the most important tip!
* Avoid Sending Funds with Western Union, Moneygram or and other similar service
* Kugli.com is not an Escrow service, we are not involved in any transaction between our members.
* Chicago - Services Classified Ads
* Illinois, United States - Services Classified Ads
* United States - Services Classified Ads
* Chicago - Legal Classified Ads
* Illinois, United States - Legal Classified Ads
* United States - Legal Classified Ads