Welcome to Kugli.com!
New to Kugli.com?
* Create Member Account!
Already a Member?
* Gautam Buddha Nagar
* North Delhi
* Greater Bombay
* United States
* New York
* Los Angeles
* New York City
* Kuwait City
* Al Ahmadi
* Abu Halifa
* Balearic Islands
4 Bedroom Villa In Agios Athanasios, Cyprus (ref. 32659915)
Date & Time Listed: 2018-11-20 01:56:16 (GMT)
Four Bedroom Villa In Agios Athanasios, Limassol
Luxury villa in this tranquil location provides the peace of a hilly suburb, all whilst providing the convenience of living in town. Limassol town center is a short drive from the villa – perfect for indulging in a stroll along the stunning Molos sea front, socializing at the newly refurbished Marina or exploring the charming Old Town.
The development has only 6 villas and 8 2-3 bedroom apartments.
- Four double bedrooms
- 2 En suites
- Family bathroom
- Guest WC
- Large open plan living - lounge - dining area - kitchen
- BBQ pit
- Outdoor kitchen
- Plunge pool
- Laundry area
- Large roof garden
- Mountain views
- Covered balcony 6 m²
- Uncovered balcony 18 m²
- Covered parking space 18 m²
- Roof terrace 54 m²
- Internal area 205 m²
- Patio and garden excl pool 89.33 m²
- Total plot 201 m²
- Suitable for Cyprus residency – fast track
- 5 minutes to local amenities
- 10 minutes to nearest beach
- 10 minutes to Limassol town center
- 50 Larnaca International Airport
- 50 Paphos International Airport
- Cyprus Legislation: - Title Deeds With Application
- Subject to VAT
Limassol is Cyprus’ cosmopolitan capital, its most important business district and a vibrant modern playground. It is consistently ranked as one of the world’s leading cities for quality of life. Nowhere in Cyprus is there a richer mix of modern culture and fascinating heritage.
The city offers an active, vibrant and varied choice of restaurants, stylish cafes, bars and chic lounges.Limassol is a city on the southern coast of Cyprus. It’s known for the centuries-old Limassol Castle, home to the Cyprus Medieval Museum and its collection of pottery and tombstones. On the seafront is the Prokymea (Molos) Sculpture Park, with sculptures by Cypriot, Greek and international artists.
To the northeast is the Limassol Archaeological Museum, exhibiting artifacts from the Neolithic to the Roman periods.Contrast this with the new marina and vibrant nightlife the city as to offer something for everyone.
was formed in 2002. Licensed Real Estate Agent AM625
British owned with key personnel having over 25 years Financial and Legal experience. The Company was structured to give a complete service.
Our Team are all expats with personal experience of moving, living and working in Cyprus.
Our aim is to ensure your purchase in Cyprus is as stress free as possible, an enjoyable experience with no regrets whether it’s for relocation , retirement, investment or a holiday home.
We Listen…We Search…We Care.
This property is a Villa for sale.
Number of Bedrooms: 4
Number of Bathrooms: 3
Price: 547,000.00 EUR
More Ads Posted by Member
Contact Ad Poster by E-Mail
* Deal Locally with persons you can meet face to face - this is the most important tip!
* Avoid Sending Funds with Western Union, Moneygram or and other similar service
* Kugli.com is not an Escrow service, we are not involved in any transaction between our members.
* Agios Athanasios - Real Estate Classified Ads
* Limassol, Cyprus - Real Estate Classified Ads
* Cyprus - Real Estate Classified Ads
* Agios Athanasios - Villas for Sale Classified Ads
* Limassol, Cyprus - Villas for Sale Classified Ads
* Cyprus - Villas for Sale Classified Ads